Powered by Friendship™
Oct 26, 2017
Florida
Got my WacDonalds today.

yQ7UX6d.jpeg

odUUiBb.jpeg

KLAHEHG.jpeg

KRZVnNc.jpeg

At the drivethru menu there's a big Mayor McCheese looking dude with some Japanese.

I just KNOW some of these Florida guys in trucks are going to lose their shit today. "McDonalds done got bought by China. Why did Biden let this happen to an American institution?!"

I dig the art though. Very MHA-like. And the line about "masking my true lore" made me "heh".

pbayne

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
Got my WacDonalds today.

yQ7UX6d.jpeg

odUUiBb.jpeg

KLAHEHG.jpeg

KRZVnNc.jpeg

At the drivethru menu there's a big Mayor McCheese looking dude with some Japanese.

I just KNOW some of these Florida guys in trucks are going to lose their shit today. "McDonalds done got bought by China. Why did Biden let this happen to an American institution?!"

I dig the art though. Very MHA-like. And the line about "masking my true lore" made me "heh".

All these side characters and they still keep pushing boring main shonen guy Ronald. Smh it was downhill after the McFlurry arc anyway.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Where's the Food Wars/Shokugeki no Soma crossover where the MC works at McDonalds & creates a new dish that's actually part of the menu?

demi

Oct 27, 2017
Got some wackdonalds, the sauce is pretty good

edit:

The sauce didn't seem like the BTS Sweet Chili. You can smell a strong soy sauce from it

Last edited:

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't get the manga bag, but got the WcDonalds cup & fries. Tried the sauce & it's pretty good. Got a decent kick to it, almost like a slightly spicier teriyaki with a little soy. It would make for a really good sauce to use for making tempura coated chicken with white rice if I was in the mood for Chinese food.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
This would be more popular than McDonalds Monolopy!
WcDonalds Monopoly

Every space is now a waifu to collect based on different menu items.

Edit: No, wait. Every space is now a character from an anime that's referenced WcDonalds, but they're dressed up as a McDonalds employee.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Rewatched the Cowboy Bebop movie last night and yep, they got WcDonalds on Mars.

Waggles

Oct 26, 2017
How about a slice of life show about that anime family that kicked this whole charade off? Like, relateable family drama. Maybe end an episode with them talking out their feelings over mcnuggies and fries? Something good is what i'm getting at.

No? Some cheap shonen trash instead that everyone will mock and then forget about in a week? Okey dokey then.

freetacos

Oct 30, 2017
Bay Area, CA
Sauce was only okay - very soy sauce-forward, slight kick but not much at all. Honestly something that I've probably concocted as a hot pot sauce in the past lol

SpiralEngine

Jul 6, 2023
I just saw the first short today as an ad on Twitch, and something about it bothers me. The only way for me to describe how I'm feeling is, I guess this is what it must've felt like to be a goth person, only to see a goth person in an ad for McDonalds for the first time. A niche subculture that I was marginally attached to is mainstream enough that McDonalds is trying to get in on the action, and I can't help but be troubled by the implications.

Looking at the character bios, seeing the sentence "Receiving Manager J's kindness was the canon event that brought him out of his rebellious phase and into a new era as a manager-in-training" makes me gag. I want off this ride, please.

J_ToSaveTheDay

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
My co-worker went to get McD's for lunch the other day and came back with all this stuff on the packaging and I was so confused until I came into this thread.

Guess that explains it. Neat promo IMO, I just had no idea it was coming.

9wilds

Jan 1, 2022

Hero

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Today I stopped by to use some reward points that were going to expire so I got a 6 piece nugget and got the WcDonald's sauce, it's legitimately pretty good.