Radeo

Banned
Apr 26, 2019
Could people who are in NG+ clarify a few things?

1) Do you start the new game with all of the characters already unlocked?
2) If so, how does the game solves situations like Spider-Man NPC fighting alongside your party if you are already controlling him?
3) Is ISO-8 stuff unlocked from the beginning?
1) Yes
2) There's a controllable and a non controllable Spider-Man
3) Yes

TDLink

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How do you get Enhancement Points? That feels like the bottleneck to me in terms of increasing my stats, because I have a huge credit surplus.

Sadist

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Holland
Yeah, liking the game a lot. It has its issues, but as a straight up dumb brawler its so much fun. Still fighting with my dudes like Cap (his Shield throw is very satisfying), Wolverine (oh dem fast hitting claws), Spidey (very agile) and Hulk (just abusing his thunder clap). The amount or cameo's and boss fights are very satisfying btw.

Feels like a fun cross-over event.

Btw with the character packs coming... I hope the X-Men pack contains Angel/Arc Angel. Kinda want to have an X-Force team with Logan, Psylocke, Deadpool and him. Or wait... I could always play with Kurt...

Anyway, Beast, Angel, Jean and Magick pls.

Team_Feisar

Jan 16, 2018
So how are you guys playing the game? Do you roll with the same team throughout or are you switching it up?

I just beat
Dormammu
and up to this point, I always rotated between around 12 characters that I liked the most. Beating the boss took quite a bit of grinding and now my prime team is almost 9 levels ahead of the rest.

thonerayman

Oct 27, 2017
So I beat the game with my main team (wolverine, Deadpool, Storm and Psylocke) I decided to go back and play though with a spiderverse team. Spiderman, Miles, Gwen, and Venom. They seem to work really really well together except for one thing. I can't consistently stun enemies. I can crush their stagger bar but once it's down the synergies don't seem to connect often enough. It feels like 1/4th of my synergy attacks actually hit.. The other 3/4th one part hits and the other doesn't.. So it doesn't count and the stun doesn't go off.

Anyone got any advice on which abilities to use to stun more? I didn't have this problem at all with my xmen team.

Valkerion

Oct 29, 2017
So how are you guys playing the game? Do you roll with the same team throughout or are you switching it up?

I just beat
Dormammu
and up to this point, I always rotated between around 12 characters that I liked the most. Beating the boss took quite a bit of grinding and now my prime team is almost 9 levels ahead of the rest.

I've been tossing in the new characters as they come. Around the same point your on I realized its kinda what the game is asking you to do unless you grind them on replaying missions and infinity trials. Its possible to beat it I'm sure without it, and the characters level pretty fast if you bring them into higher level areas but I've been swapping them in. Also been using certain few characters as a 4th so they are not so far behind.

Last night I tried the Infinity Trials online. It's basically the way to go! They became much more fun and simpler with even just one more person in a lot of cases.

If anyone wants to grind some of these out just lemme know! I'm definitely wanting to clear them this way.
FC: SW-1643-9276-9407

lovecatt

Nov 12, 2017
Camera is ass, audio too low but I'm still having fun even though I'm bad at this. I almost died to the first boss

Maybe I shouldn't have started with mighty

bender

Oct 27, 2017
Credits rolling on my first play through (Mighty difficulty). I finished with Hulk, Storm, Black Panther and Dead Pool. I only got a game over screen once, but Dead Pool started the game off at level 20 and his regenerating health was a handy skill to have and I used him to revive Hulk (my main) whenever he was downed. The Infinity Trials on the other hand can be much more challenging. I've not put a lot of time with previous entries into the MUA series. Combat here is simple, but fun. The levels are very linear and the game does seems a little boss heavy. I wish there were trash mobs and I wish the game had a better sense of exploration. Character customization seems fair (upgrade abilities, alliance enhancements (global sphere grid), and ISO-8 (gem modifiers which are also upgraded), but I'm still wondering if new abilities are unlocked (none so far as of level 42).

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I just finished the game as Wolverine, Psylocke, Deadpool and Nightcrawler. What's the most efficient way to level up all of the characters I left behind?

OP
OP
Mandos

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
The season pass is all new characters and no extra missions right ?
Incorrect, each pack has a new story chapter and mode(s). First one is Marvel Knights with Blade, Punisher, Moonknight and Morbius. The story chapter subtitle is Curse of the Vampire Which implies Transylvania with Dracula likely as the main boss

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
FUCK this Wakanda level. This shit is miserable. Instant kill snipers everywhere and their lasers are impossible to see because of all the visual vomit on screen.

Fuck you, Team Ninja. This is Ninja Gaiden 2-level horseshit design.

EJS

The Fallen
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
I was kind of expecting there to be a demo for this game. I wish there was, actually, I am very curious.

Radeo

Banned
Apr 26, 2019
EACbB_-U0AAPdqN.jpg
EACbB_4U0AApPuv.jpg
EACbB_9UIAAeeCF.jpg
EACbB_0VAAAjBFm.jpg

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
So my characters take an absolutely ungodly amount of damage from enemy hits and die incredibly quickly. I'm in Wakanda but my main characters just crested level 30. Am I underlevel for where I am in the game? Is that why I'm getting absolutely obliterated, even on Friendly?

Radeo

Banned
Apr 26, 2019
So my characters take an absolutely ungodly amount of damage from enemy hits and die incredibly quickly. I'm in Wakanda but my main characters just crested level 30. Am I underlevel for where I am in the game? Is that why I'm getting absolutely obliterated, even on Friendly?
The whole Wakanda level is just bad tbh, snipers and fart/flaming fart cloud soldiers just make the entire thing really unfun

Honestly the worst chapter, but the boss fight is pretty good.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
The whole Wakanda level is just bad tbh, snipers and fart/flaming fart cloud soldiers just make the entire thing really unfun

Honestly the worst chapter, but the boss fight is pretty good.

The snipers honestly forced me to ragequit. It's just impossible to not get hit by them, especially in co-op when you can't control the camera.

Radeo

Banned
Apr 26, 2019
The snipers honestly forced me to ragequit. It's just impossible to not get hit by them, especially in co-op when you can't control the camera.
Just run past everything and kill them straight away, as long as you aren't running straight at them they don't try to track you and won't hit

And none of the other soldiers are much of a threat as long as you don't get chain cc'd into clouds, and you can jump over the clouds

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Just run past everything and kill them straight away, as long as you aren't running straight at them they don't try to track you and won't hit

And none of the other soldiers are much of a threat as long as you don't get chain cc'd into clouds, and you can jump over the clouds

Yeah, I was trying that, but they still knock me on my ass while I'm trying to get to them. It's really bad when you're in local co-op cam and you can't even guarantee the game will let you get to an enemy, too.

Radeo

Banned
Apr 26, 2019
Yeah, I was trying that, but they still knock me on my ass while I'm trying to get to them. It's really bad when you're in local co-op cam and you can't even guarantee the game will let you get to an enemy, too.
Jump and run at an angle, they shouldn't hit

But playing through again after the initial novelty wore off, the camera really needs fixing. Wakanda especially forces the camera to be much lower and there's a lot of walls, and it almost makes it unplayable

dlauv

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Do you get more than four total skills per character? Is it better than MUA2? Seems less engrossing than 1, but better polished in the gameplay department.