• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX

All 6 Episodes Are Up
Click the image above for the Disney+ link.

bLaZLCN.png

4jpMIzB.png

j5v6aSS.png

0nBbIN5.png

eQtWKOk.png

yp3fVLl.jpg

Spoilers for released episodes &/or clips released by Marvel Studios are fair game.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Oh wow, didn't realize this was coming out so soon. Thought she-Hulk was coming first.

Looking forward to this. Out of all the MCU tv shows announced this was the one I was looking forward to the most.

mojo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why don't they drop these new episodes at a normal goddamn time?

Jun 20, 2021
This is the first MCU Disney+ project I'm not going to watch first thing as it uploads and it's not it's fault. It's just this is the first time Star Wars and Marvel launch on the same day and this is just episode 1 whereas Obi-Wan seems to be approaching "holy shit, wild things are about to happen and you HAVE to see this" territory.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Iman being excited about the character has made me more excited. Neoxon did you spell her name wrong?

Gotchaforce

Oct 31, 2017
Little experience with her outside of MUA3 and Avengers game but she was great in both. Can't wait for the show!

jackie daytona

Alt Account
Banned
Feb 15, 2022
I'm holding out judgement, but the previews for this make it seem like they're aim waaaaaay down, age demographic wise. Too much has looked like a Disney tween show.

NeverWas

Feb 28, 2019
This will run from now until the week we close on our new house. The whole experience has been a nightmare, so this is going to be a great pick-me-up for the next 6 weeks.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
The OT's great but the thread title's hitting a little too close to home.

No I'm not gonna whine about her powers just don't bug me like this waaaaaaah 😫

UnderSiege

Mar 5, 2019
Iman is a treasure. Looking forward to this!

Also, once again loving the effort put into the OT. Nice, nice.

Rated-G

Oct 29, 2017
Noooo I'm going to be traveling this week and won't get to watch for like a week.

Still think the OT should have been "The Maiselous Ms. Marvel"

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
Good shit OP

I have a feeling I'm gonna really like this one. Hawkeye's my favourite Marvel D+ show so far and this one seems similarly low-stakes. I don't need world-ending, existential threats every 3 months, yknow?? Just make Kamala as fun a character as everyone says she is in the comics and this one's a winner

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
Oh I didn't even realize it was this soon.

They're running this and Obi-Wan at the same time?

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
If the villains are as rumored, I will do a thread cause folks will have questions

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Been waiting for this show for a long while, first time having a real taste of Ms. Marvel outside of like, the Avengers game

Also mentally preparing for this OT to quickly become unbearable between the discussion about her powers, the show clearly targeting a younger audience, etc.

Arubedo

Unshakable Resolve
Dec 24, 2018
Morocco
I like how Disney Plus's launch in Middle-East & North Africa is timed with Ms.Marvel's release, that's great!

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
Awesome OT. I thought this was still a few months away. Even with the power change, I'm still very excited to see this character get more attention.

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
I didn't realize we get Obi-Wan and Ms. Marvel on the same day. I figured Marvel would be Friday but I'm here for it.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I am a little worried about the tone, as I think the comics fit firmly in the "young adult" category while the show might be dipping more toward "all ages," which is a subtle but important difference. I'm not gonna say it'll be bad as an all ages show or anything, it just probably won't be to my taste.

Still, though, fingers crossed! Hoping the smaller scale helps them stick the landing.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Still bitter about the powers thing.

Will watch, especially as the spoilers sound encouraging

Tathanen

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Out of curiosity, is the LGBT message in the title just general positive sentiment, or does Ms Marvel have a notable LGBT component that I should know about?

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Out of curiosity, is the LGBT message in the title just general positive sentiment, or does Ms Marvel have a notable LGBT component that I should know about?
Not confirmed if it'll be in the show, but (comic spoilers) her enemy-turned-friend Zoe coming out is a pretty big part of her character arc, and she'll be appearing as a character, so fingers crossed they'll address it.

Honestly doing a teen/school drama show WITHOUT any visible LGBT characters in 2022 seems unthinkable but, well, it is Disney.