• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands

CE01fHh.jpg

aEcsJ6a.jpg

uASunOS.jpg

Last edited:

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
We getting the rings?

All in my body and they better be tech not magic. I will fight somebody over that

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Awkwafina really needs to get a better stage name if she wants to keep doing movies.

Oct 26, 2017
It feels really weird that Brie Larson's friend is now directing a movie that will probably not have Brie Larson in it in a series where Brie Larson is now a major character.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The rings are made from the scrap of Fin Fang Foom's ship's warp engine

...bro you joking but if tie the magic being from a machine Fin Fang Foom used to get into our universe, and ENDS WITH HIM IN THE LAST THIRTY MINUTES FIGHTING SHANG, WHILE THE MONSTER ALIEN DRAGON WEARS SHORTS, I'm down.

Nome

Designer / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NYC
Haven't been following the Marvel stuff, can someone explain the "real Mandarin" comments?

Yams

Oct 25, 2017
Jung is Shang-Chi?!??!

I was done with marvel but now I am Day One. Kim Convenience fans unite!

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
What a blessed timeline we live in. I want them to confirm his multiplying powers.

TrafficCoen

The Fallen
Feb 22, 2019
Haven't been following the Marvel stuff, can someone explain the "real Mandarin" comments?
The "Mandarin" appeared in Irom man 3 back in 2013. The quote marks are due to the fact the big twist of IM3 was that the main villian wasn't the real mandarin and was just an actor playing a man he heard of paid for by the real villian (Who also isn't the mandarin) This annoyed a lot of people

fick

Alt-Account
Banned
Nov 24, 2018
man I can't wait for new phase 4 heroes. I mean they're setting it up for spidey to be the numero uno for the new movies, but it's gonna be cool to see the new guys/teamups/villains