Stanng243

Oct 25, 2017
Yea Conquest is a very competitive mode for people who can make one of the full meta decks.

But if you are just playing for fun then go nuts but don't get upset if you're not getting as far through as you'd like.
marvelsnapzone.com

Marvel Snap Zone - Marvel Snap Decks, Guides, and More

Marvel Snap Zone is your best Marvel Snap information site, featuring in-depth guides, card database, decks, meta, tier list, news, and more.

I'm not sure how well the collection track mmr works in conquest but I'll just say I'm absolutely positive you're going to have general problems playing the try-hard mode with a limited collection.
Thank you both. I put together a budget deck, and I'm having fun which is what matters.

Rirse

Jun 29, 2019
Call me jealous but I think high Evo decks are incredibly boring to me. Very little sequencing thought needed and just unga bunga a overpowered hulk at the end while debuffing everything.

I have High Evolutionary and yeah the basic 'drain people stats and summon hulk with energy' deck is pretty boring. I have a deck for that is fitting called Blood, but I only use if it I am having a bad losing streak and just in a bad mood. Instead I was trying other ideas like that cerbero 4 deck that kept HE and Cyclops but used other stuff but honestly that deck has too many moving parts to use and with too many lands and stat decreaing cards like HE or Scopion that makes wasting a slot for Luke Cage or Rhino to use it.

The other deck I been trying to do is focus on the energy side of HE and just completely drop the stat decreases and use cards that work more with that deck type. HE due to his revamping forgotten series 1 cards is my favorite part of him, but do hate whenever you see him is just Cyclops > Thing > Spider Woman > Hulk + Abomiation.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Electro Ramp is too much fun 😂

kdkDvYz.png
uGFElEZ.png
E4lRXYn.png

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Finally sniped HE in the shop.

Can someone link me to one or two decks that work for them? Ready to be part of the problem!

Am_I_Evil

Oct 27, 2017
only missing 1 series 3 card...it's green goblin...i have 1,000 token but figure it's not worth it to buy the "mystery" since i can just get green goblin once the new week starts in conquest....

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
(1) Nebula
(2) Jeff the Baby Land Shark
(3) Electro
(3) Wave
(4) Iron Lad
(5) Devil Dinosaur
(5) Black Panther
(6) Arnim Zola
(6) Leader
(6) Doctor Doom
(6) Odin
(6) America Chavez
eyJDYXJkcyI6W3siQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiQmxhY2tQYW50aGVyIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJOZWJ1bGEifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkVsZWN0cm8ifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IldhdmUifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkFtZXJpY2FDaGF2ZXoifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkFybmltWm9sYSJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiT2RpbiJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiTGVhZGVyIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJEckRvb20ifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkRldmlsRGlub3NhdXIifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkplZmZUaGVCYWJ5TGFuZFNoYXJrIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJJcm9uTGFkIn1dfQ==
#

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I use very similar list but I use Storm instead of Jeff and Jubilee instead of Iron Lad since I don't have those cards. I think I also use Aero instead of Devil Dino.

ThirtyFour

Oct 25, 2017
Finally sniped HE in the shop.

Can someone link me to one or two decks that work for them? Ready to be part of the problem!

I think control or lockjaw HE are the best decks but I use this one:

# (0) Wasp
# (1) Nebula
# (2) Shocker
# (3) Wave
# (3) Cyclops
# (3) Thor
# (4) Shang-Chi
# (4) High Evolutionary
# (5) Jane Foster Mighty Thor
# (6) Doctor Doom
# (6) Odin
# (6) Hulk
#
eyJDYXJkcyI6W3siQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiV2F2ZSJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiV2FzcCJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiTmVidWxhIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJTaG9ja2VyIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJDeWNsb3BzIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJUaG9yIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJTaGFuZ0NoaSJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiSGlnaEV2b2x1dGlvbmFyeSJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiSmFuZUZvc3RlciJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiRHJEb29tIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJPZGluIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJIdWxrIn1dfQ==
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and paste it from the deck editing menu in Snap.

Rirse

Jun 29, 2019
I must fought a bot because I had a game where Death Domain is on the board but they put Bucky on another land and then put Armor up then Carnage in there. The final card was Destroyer so they didn't just didn't have Agatha making dumb decisions or something.

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
I had a match vs a bit going mad. He kept playing cards into Luke's bar over and over, and not even things like Scorpion or something that gave it energy. Just random cards, every turn. It was so weird

Feb 1, 2018
Texas
I have enough to get Spider-Ham, but I need to see more opinions on him before I pull the trigger.

Initial impression, he seems extremely good, but idk.

Feb 16, 2022
I haven't played Conquest aside from the first intro match. How do I spend my time most efficiently with it if all I care about is getting the Mystery Variant and maybe the Exclusive Goblin Variant? Just play Proving Ground over and over?

Dave.

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't played Conquest aside from the first intro match. How do I spend my time most efficiently with it if all I care about is getting the Mystery Variant and maybe the Exclusive Goblin Variant? Just play Proving Ground over and over?
Proving ground snap t1 hope for 8, then play your silver ticket too (probably optimal is to just concede immediately I think people said, but may as well snap with abandon and play it out quick).

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
Hate that they changed Token Tuesday. I would have rather pay 850 gold for 800 than 1400 for 1000. Definitely a worse value.

That being said, I was planning on picking up this week's and next. 2800 gold for 2000 token. Now, for 3000, I can get the Sandman bundle, which gives me a whole bunch more stuff for 200 more gold.

Definitely a better deal?

Anyone else getting it?

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
Decided to get the Sandman bundle. Got the 1000 credits and went on a spending spree.

Opened a Collector's Reserve and pulled this...

KZnvp8n.png

So that Sandman bundle gave me a whole lot more value!

Rirse

Jun 29, 2019
Nice, I am very happy with Iron Lad so far when I got him from a random cache. Also ran into Spider Ham already and watch Hulk get turned into bacon. Thankfully there more then him in the deck to care.

Feb 16, 2022
Should I just leave the Conquest match if the enemy just won't snap and I'm losing? Especially if it's a bad match-up in terms of decks.

Caddywompus

Mar 10, 2018
Nice, I am very happy with Iron Lad so far when I got him from a random cache. Also ran into Spider Ham already and watch Hulk get turned into bacon. Thankfully there more then him in the deck to care.
Do cards with scaling power or cost like HE Hulk and Death keep the stats they had when they get hit or do the just revert back to their original baseline stats?

Feb 16, 2022
Oof. 2 Wins(3 including the first match), 13 Losses in Conquest so far.

X-Mansion just gave an enemy Wong. They were running an Odin Reveal deck. Yeah, I'm done with this shitty ass game lmao.

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I am not sure if I should buy the Sandman bundle, it is not marked as 3x value... if it only was 3x value I would know it was good

raikage16

Jun 15, 2023
Marvel Snap, It's an amazing game that I've been playing since its release and I like card games every day because I had to find something to replace it, because I've been playing GWINTA: The Witcher Card Game for years, because GWINTA will no longer be supported by the developers, and Marvel Snap is the perfect game, plus I'm a big Marvel fan and this card game will be the game for the coming years.

Last edited:

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
Marvel Snap, To niesamowita gra, w którą gram od jej premiery i codziennie lubię gry karciane, ponieważ musiałem znaleźć coś, co mogłoby ją zastąpić, ponieważ gram w GWINTA: Wiedźmińską Grę Karcianą od lat, ponieważ Gwint będzie nie będą już wspierane przez programistów, a Marvel Snap jest idealną grą, a ponadto jestem wielkim fanem Marvela i ta gra karciana będzie grą na nadchodzące lata.

Cieszę się, że gra ci się podoba but you should probably reply in English.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Love that sandman variant. An extra cheeky fuck you when I put him down on the board.

Got enough for Ham but also have 40 caches to open. Only need him, Stegron and Stature.

antipod

Oct 30, 2017
My Sera deck I play a lot nowadays probably will have some serious problems against Spider-Ham. :)

Guess Chavez is out replaced by some other 6 cost card.

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
Ham seems like he's a playable tech card in the sense that a 1/1 is inoffensive, you don't feel bad playing him cause he's always going to hit something (not like playing another tech card, say Shang where it is play him and he doesn't have a target you feel kinda bad), he can just be slotted into a deck.

Shlice

Nov 6, 2017
Ham gonna be everywhere this week so I would def stick with Janejaw if you want to be competitive.

I'm not gonna buy Ham, he will be all the rage but then people will realize the times he doesn't hit the deck defining card he's meh.

Think of Iceman, he literally instant wins games if he hits the right card and people still don't play him that much.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Ham gonna be everywhere this week so I would def stick with Janejaw if you want to be competitive.

I'm not gonna buy Ham, he will be all the rage but then people will realize the times he doesn't hit the deck defining card he's meh.

Think of Iceman, he literally instant wins games if he hits the right card and people still don't play him that much.
?

Iceman is a main stay in one of the most popular and strongest archtypes in the game - bounce.

Shlice

Nov 6, 2017
?

Iceman is a main stay in one of the most popular and strongest archtypes in the game - bounce.

That's one deck, because you can trigger it multiple times.

Most (all) other decks prefer a 1-drop that can generate more power, Sunspot, Nebula, Misty.

Edit * According to the snap.fan tracker: Iceman has a seen % of 9% vs 20 and 21 for Sunspot and Nebula respectively.

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
So, if you hit a wave'd card with pig, they become 4/X permanently. Food for thought not to use a pig after a wave.

Shlice

Nov 6, 2017
Wait Ham shows you the card that was Ham'd !! That seems pretty strong.

If Iceman showed you what you iced that'd be pretty OP.