Art_3

Banned
Aug 30, 2022
Rewatched all Phase 4 movies(except Thor) recently and i don't know if it's my Raimi bias but i think Multiverse of Madness is one of the most well lit Marvel movies in years,not even talking about shots,the colors just pop and even in the third act with tons of low lit sequences and snowy environments it still looks vibrant. Probably the best The Cloak of Levitation has ever looked.
13onz3.jpg

13oofA.jpg

13oMtD.jpg

Also probably my favorite shot in the movie
13ovw0.jpg

Nakenorm

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Marvel should let me know now if there's any hope for Songbird and Moonstone to appear in this movie. Because it feels like there isn't. 😭
no clue if anything of it's reliable but the rest rumours said that songbird isn't part of the team. Which is a damn heresy.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
no clue if anything of it's reliable but the rest rumours said that songbird isn't part of the team. Which is a damn heresy.

I would be very unhappy if this is true. It also raises some serious representation issues if one of Marvel's most prominent Jewish superheroines is not on the team that she is supposed to be a defining member of.

Nakenorm

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I would be very unhappy if this is true. It also raises some serious representation issues if one of Marvel's most prominent Jewish superheroines is not on the team that she is supposed to be a defining member of.
yeah K don't hope it's true. Songbird had always been on of my favorite c-toer characters and I'd like her to have a place in the MCU, ESPECIALLY when they're doing Thunderbolts. Who the hell should the "new" character be otherwise? Atlas?Mach-5?

Chumunga64

Banned
Jun 22, 2018
hope victor cook comes back to reign in Greg if spectacular comes back cause YJ after season 1 got worse each season

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
hope victor cook comes back to reign in Greg if spectacular comes back cause YJ after season 1 got worse each season
I thought it was confirmed that Spectacular was super dead. Especially with the new animated Spidey series coming sooner or later.
But yeah, should it somehow ever happen, Id definitely want tight seasons/stories for Spectacular... YJ was fine enough in S2 bar the huge shift in roster, but S3 basically did sod all to forward the ongoing plot hinted at the end of S2, and Ive no idea what S4 does but it sure sounded disappointing from what I read. Pity... it had a lot of potential before it was canceled the first time.

Deleted member 171

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah.... Phase 5 is going to need to include some heavier firepower if it's going to be at least a bit believable, lol.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
"I wanna see the holes" is probably the funniest line in the movie. I get the need for trimming, for sure, but that getting cut was a tragedy.

Onyxxx

Jun 21, 2022
I Just Binged Watched several Marvel movies over the past week-
Doctor Strange
Black Widow
Avenger Infinity War
Avenger End Game
and Captian Marvel
and something puzzled me- are the character's power levels consistent with their comic counterpart?
Several characters seemed weaker than I would assume, notably Thor and Doctor Strange. I was shocked at how much more powerful Carol was than them unless Carol was supposed to be in her Binary form in the movie.

Also, do you guys think that Nick Fury could carry a solo movie or Disney show (I really like Sam Jackson in this role)?

GreenMamba

Oct 25, 2017
Doctor Strange
Black Widow
Avenger Infinity War
Avenger End Game
and Captian Marvel
and something puzzled me- are the character's power levels consistent with their comic counterpart?
Several characters seemed weaker than I would assume, notably Thor and Doctor Strange. I was shocked at how much more powerful Carol was than them unless Carol was supposed to be in her Binary form in the movie.

Also, do you guys think that Nick Fury could carry a solo movie or Disney show (I really like Sam Jackson in this role)?
As a general rule MCU characters are nerfed in comparison to their comic counterparts, with Carol being a notable exception who seems to have been buffed.

And Nick Fury is actually starring in the Secret Invasion Disney+ series early next year, alongside Talos.

Onyxxx

Jun 21, 2022
As a general rule MCU characters are nerfed in comparison to their comic counterparts, with Carol being a notable exception who seems to have been buffed.

And Nick Fury is actually starring in the Secret Invasion Disney+ series early next year, alongside Talos.
THX
wow, the Nick Fury news has me really excited.
Monica Rambeau is getting her solo comic - (thank god), So hopefully, it does well, and Marvel will give her more attention than small cameos in movies.

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
Doctor Strange
Black Widow
Avenger Infinity War
Avenger End Game
and Captian Marvel

Magic is still the most OP thing in the MCU though. Thor is like the only hero who could probably get out of the mirror dimension if he was sent there.

If Doom is done correctly he could easily be the most powerful villain since he's the best of both worlds.

UnderSiege

Mar 5, 2019
Monica Rambeau is getting her solo comic - (thank god), So hopefully, it does well, and Marvel will give her more attention than small cameos in movies.
She's one of the three leads in the upcoming film The Marvels (July 2023), along with Carol Danvers and Kamala Khan, so it seems like you'll get another of your wishes fulfilled.

Onyxxx

Jun 21, 2022
She's one of the three leads in the upcoming film The Marvels (July 2023), along with Carol Danvers and Kamala Khan, so it seems like you'll get another of your wishes fulfilled.
THANK YOU!
Is all of Marvel's upcoming projects listed on the Disney plus website?
Maybe Wikipedia has a list?

time to Google the Marvels LOL

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone else exhausted by the constant "Is Phase 4 Dissapointing?" threads?

That stuff is an instant ignore for me. I totally get criticizing specific elements of the shows and movies but I'm much more exhausted by the constant Phase 4 dumping threads (feels like there's a new one each week) than I am of the actual content in Phase 4 tbh

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
Man, I know this has been complained about a thousand times, but I'm doing a rewatch of Daredevil for the first time in a long time, and I completely forgot that they only ever refer to it as The Incident. I forgot all about the awkward and unnecessary vague references theses shows used, lol. So dumb.

Alexandros

Oct 26, 2017
Man, I know this has been complained about a thousand times, but I'm doing a rewatch of Daredevil for the first time in a long time, and I completely forgot that they only ever refer to it as The Incident. I forgot all about the awkward and unnecessary vague references theses shows used, lol. So dumb.

Yeah, it's really dumb.