• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Arc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Market Basket rules and so do all of these people.

That one on Somerville Ave is a warzone at times. Lived a few minute walk from it. Gotta be real nimble. I went there once on Super Bowl Sunday and it was one of the craziest scenes I've ever seen.

I used to live on Oliver St, you were probably right by me!

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
Market Basket is insanity. The prices are too good to pass up, so I deal with fighting down each isle. The Somerville one is a crazy house.

More Boston insanity:

Tater

Oct 30, 2017
I usually go to the Waltham location - right off of 95, newer, with decent parking. It's still a madhouse on the weekends, but they're still the best place to go.

KDC720

Oct 25, 2017
The thread title threw me for a loop because I live in MA and do most of my grocery shopping at Market Basket, even worked at one in High School. Just weird to see it pop up on Era.

plagiarize

It's not a loop. It's a spiral.
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
Market Basket is insanity. The prices are too good to pass up, so I deal with fighting down each isle. The Somerville one is a crazy house.

More Boston insanity:

Boston may have the most per square mile, but here on Cape Cod we have the most per 100,000 people. It's pretty much impossible for me to go anywhere without passing one within five minutes.

$pitfire

Mar 2, 2018
As a former Market Basket teenage cashier, this thread is giving me life. Also, living in Maine gives me Market Basket withdrawal. Westbrook and Saco aren't convenient to us on the Midcoast, Artie!

FirMatt

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boston MA
Oh my gosh, so many people talking about my neighborhood! I live in Davis Square in Somerville, and that "war zone" Market Basket lives up to its name šŸ˜‚.

PS - BostonERA, let's have a party this summer! I could probably host.