Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
DOOM, Nioh 2, Animal Crossing, and Cyberpunk are the big ones for me.

VII Remake I'll get later, I'm not in a rush for it.

TheAggroCraig

This guy are sick of the One Winged Slayer
Nov 6, 2017
FF7 and Ori for me, and thankfully I only have to pay for one of those.

I'm likely going to get Animal Crossing too, but I have a voucher I've been sitting on assuming they add that to the program.

ohlawd

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Phantagrande
Fairy Tail
Animal Crossing
Trials of Mana

for me. if Ori is up on GP I'll play that too why not. i'm never paying for the game itself tho lol

Glimpse_Dog

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
only Nioh 2 and CP2077 for me, no interest in the rest from this list. Ori i will play with gamepass.

yeah, its ridiculous, really unfortunate that there is nothing till march... and after that there will be TLOU2 and the usual summer drought

Summer drought doesn't bother me this year as E3 is gonna be next gen goodness and the hype between June and November will be better than any game.

Tatsu91

Banned
Apr 7, 2019
March 3rd: Final Fanasy VII Remake
March 10th: Langrisser I&II Remastered
March 11th: Ori and the Will of the Wisps
March 13th: Nioh 2
March 19th: Fairy Tail
March 20th: Doom Eternal
March 20th: Animal Crossing
March 31st: Persona 5 Royal
March TBD: Half-Life Alyx
April 3rd: Resident Evil 3
April 16th: Cyberpunk 2077
April 24th: Trials of Mana
April 28th: Gears Tactics

shit is crazy. That part of the year feels more impressive than some entire years that we've had. How many of these games are you getting?
Getting FFVII, Nioh 2, Doom Eternal ,AC, Persona 5 royal ,RE3 Cyber punk and Trials of mana. Ori will be on game pass and Gears tactics will wait for console port

skullwaker

Oct 25, 2017
I'm definitely picking up Doom, Animal Crossing, and Resident Evil 3.

Although I might wait on Doom since that releases the same day as AC.

Dinjooh

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
FFVII is definitely a day one, like holy shit that looks good.

Animal Crossing and Cyberpunk is certainly games I'm gonna play, but I might wait for a sale.

Rest is mjeh.

Hcorp

Dec 13, 2019
Doesn't look very stacked to me. It's basically FF7 and RE3. I'm sure lots of people will buy Cyberpunk because of Witcher 3's great side quests but personally CD Project's games have all had terrible gameplay. Not day 1 for me.

lord_of_flood

One Winged Slayer
Jan 1, 2018
Animal Crossing and Trials of Mana for me. I'll be pretty busy with just those. For the other stuff, I'll just wait until the PS5 comes out so I can catch up on the PS4 games that will be releasing in 2020.

Kawngi

Prophet of Truth
Oct 30, 2017
Of the list in the OP, I plan on playing 7-8 of them on day 1, thankfully Game Pass helps with a couple. That's just the first part of the year, not to mention E3 and what we'll be getting next fall with PS5/XSX. RIP wallet.

SturokBGD

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ontario
Turbografx-16 Mini is by far the most important thing being released at this time. Soldier Blade > every game in the OP combined.

Garbrenn

Oct 30, 2017
I can forsee Nioh sucking my time away, really want to play RE3 , Gears tactics and Cyberpunk though.

Braag

Nov 7, 2017
I'm gonna have to finish Doom Eternal and Resident Evil 3 before Cyberpunk 2077 hits cause after that I'll be busy for a while.

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Animal Crossing is the only one I'm excited about, though I'll grab FF7R and Alyx as well

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
Cyberpunk is probably the only one I want to play from those, but not until it costs less than 20.... and when other games reach 10, i might give it a try, but not even a third of those will ever be in my shopping cart.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Cyberpunk at launch.
Doom and R3make down the line
Ori and Gears Tactics gonna check out on GamePass, and then maybe buy on Steam.

But in all likelyhood, next year I'm just gonna end up playing Cyberpunk until Bloodlines 2 comes out.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Yikes.

Gonna have to be selective as I'm poor.

Ff7

Trials of mana

Resident evil 3

Cyberpunk ?

Thank GOD they moved vampire bloodlines out.

Neonep

Oct 25, 2017
I feel fucking bad for FF7 fans cause you guys are getting a game that you don't know when the other half is coming out.

Xater

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Doom Eternal, Resident Evil 3 and Cyberpunk for me.

You can tell this industry wants to get all their announced big shit out in the first half of the year. Gotta make way for next gen.

Jan 9, 2018
Sweden
I guess there are a few in there I'm interested in; FFVIIR, RE3 and Trials of Mana, but I think I'll wait. I essentially know those games already anyway. Also, still catching up on this years' games honestly. Considering how long it takes me to finish games these days I doubt I'll be ready to play any new games by march.

Flevance

Oct 28, 2017
Not for me tho, there are only 3 games I'm really interested in which are FF7R, RE3R and Ori. Gonna pick Cyberpunk 2077, DOOM, Nioh 2 and Trials of Mana later when they go on sale

Carmelozi

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
So uh... Final Fantasy VII Remake, Langrisser I&II Remastered, Ori and the Will of the Wisps, Cyberpunk 2077 and Trials of Mana. I don't think I will get them at their release but it's a lot. But I have to say 2020 should be a very good year for gamers with big hitters each months and new gen games.