March 20th: Doom Eternal
March 20th: Animal Crossing
March 31st: Persona 5 Royal
March TBD: Half-Life Alyx
April 3rd: Resident Evil 3
April 16th: Cyberpunk 2077
April 24th: Trials of Mana
April 28th: Gears Tactics

shit is crazy. That part of the year feels more impressive than some entire years that we've had. How many of these games are you getting?

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I'd personally add January, February and May in there too given I know for a fact that I'm going to be playing DBZ: Kakarot and TLOU2 those months. There's so many hard hitting games coming out the first half of next year that I'm actually paying my games off early lol.

And I STILL need to get through these Black Friday games I copped lol.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
VII for sure the rest eh... although Ori and Gears will be on Gamepass so I might check those out anyways.

RCSI

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Getting Doom, may get Cyberpunk after a new PC build, and Half-Life: Alyx is a lock whenever that releases in March.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Doom Eternal and Animal Crossing releasing on the same day is actually perfect for me. The latter is already a game that only asks "honest" players to play intermittently, so whenever I'm done tending to my town I can switch over to Doom and fuck shit up. Gives me a good excuse not to timer scam New Horizons and enjoy it on my own pace.

Outside of that I'm eyeing Resi 3 and possibly Cyberpunk 2077.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
For a year so logjammed in titles, I'd put forward the argument that January and February are rather sparse compared to even recent years with a mere trickle of noteworthy games dropping prior to the wallet-emptying juggernaut hits in full force come March.

CielTynave

Oct 25, 2017
FF7, Fairy Tail, P5R, Trials of Mana, and even though I'm not interested in Doom Eternal I'll probably end up getting Doom 64 lol.

Voke

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'll be getting 8 of those games in the OP..... damnit I can't stand this industry

Hieroph

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah it's going to be huge. There will be blood.

P5 Royal and Trials Of Mana for me.

Lightning1981

Mar 31, 2019
Persona 5 Royal is the only one there I care about. FFVIIR i will pick up a bit later but not in a hurry to play that game. I'm still a bit disappointed about the fact the game only takes place in midgar.

Reinhard

Oct 27, 2017
So why is there nearly nothing in January and February and then like 8 big hitters in March sigh..

Dark-VIII

Oct 27, 2017
i want to believe that some of these title will get delayed but most of them has already been delayed already to that month

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Fairy Tail got put on the list but not One Piece: Pirate Warrior 4? Someone help, I am being attacked.

I'm 100% getting FFVIIR, Animal Crossing, and Doom on Day 1. I definitely want Persona 5 Royal and Pirate Warriors 4 as well, but that's a lot of games to buy in one month.

My GCU finally runs out on April 1st, though, so my poor wallet might have to take the hit.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Good thing February is pretty light. And for me personally, April isn't as demanding unless Nintendo announces something. But March will be an utter bloodbath on my wallet.

Oct 30, 2017
And in February Dreams and in May The Last of Us Part 2... Next year is going to be the best year in gaming for many reason plus we still have the launch of Next Gen and their games :-)))))

Sotha_Sil

Nov 4, 2017
In for Ori, DOOM, Gears Tactics, and Cyberpunk.

I don't have anything for VR, but Alyx will be something I watch with interest.

less

Oct 25, 2017
Doom Eternal, Cyberpunk, Half-Life, and Resident Evil...it's going to be a long time before I manage to finish all those games. D:

Roytheone

Oct 25, 2017
Final fantasy VII remake, ori and the will of the wisps, doom eternal, Resident evil 3 and cyberpunk 2077. Thats....a lot of games for 2 months.

AudioEppa

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Disaster Report 4 for NA is supposed to be early 2020 (whenever that is) and after that I'm not getting out of bed until May for the Last of Us 2. So all that stuff in the OP I sleep on 😴

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
RE3 is a day one get for me

I got FF7 on Amazon for $45 with a random discount, but I may not keep it and wait for next gen on that one

Doom looks great, but the price will crater on that one quick