• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I give it to Manny by a couple points. A win for Thurman is no robbery though.

Bubukill

Oct 25, 2017
Panama
114-113, Pacman wins

Only the knockout in the first round and that torpedo directly into the liver in the round 9 made the difference in favor of Pacman

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yes Pacman!, as fan he should retire, I don't see current Manny touching Crawford and Spence

Tekniqs

Oct 26, 2017
7-5 pacquiao on my cards. I did give him the 2 close rounds that was a toss up in my eyes so it could have easily gone to Thurman. either way, really good and close fight.

PRrambo_

PlayStation.jif
Oct 25, 2017
I think Manny will continue to campaign for a rematch with Mayweather, and probably continue to avoid Spence and Crawford. If he does that then he is doing a disservice to the fans, Thurman is disliked for that very reason. Drop the belt at least.

Tekniqs

Oct 26, 2017
y'all gotta stop with this 'robbery' talk lol. wouldn't have been a robbery had they given the fight to Thurman. Thurman won the majority of the middle rounds

GFP_RYU

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
y'all gotta stop with this 'robbery' talk lol. wouldn't have been a robbery had they given the fight to Thurman. Thurman won the majority of the middle rounds

I agree. I'm saying this as a Pac fan. Thurman was winning on the latest rounds except 10 and 12.

I'll take this win tho haha

BadAss2961

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think Manny will continue to campaign for a rematch with Mayweather, and probably continue to avoid Spence and Crawford. If he does that then he is doing a disservice to the fans, Thurman is disliked for that very reason. Drop the belt at least.
Thurman is one thing, but could you really blame Manny for ducking Spence and Crawford at this point his career? We all know how that ends.