• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Episode 2 had me fooled, though the wife nailed episode 1's hustler.

but I called episode 3's hustler from the first two clues
Episode 2 - I called it!
The hustler made a slip before the game started. She said "I'm looking forward to partnering with one of you to win some money". So she knew she would make it past all the eliminations. Lol.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I wish they would like interview the hustler afterwards. Cuz some of these clues I want explanations lol.

What about wedding dresses makes you cry? 🤔
Why are you afraid of shower curtains? 🤔

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I wish they would like interview the hustler afterwards. Cuz some of these clues I want explanations lol.

What about wedding dresses makes you cry? 🤔
Why are you afraid of shower curtains? 🤔
Pretty sure the huster cries while watching that show because they are engaged and it makes them think of their own wedding. That or they are just really sensitive and find women finding their dream dresses wonderful XD

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
My mafia dream. Has anyone else had dreams about Mafia?
just had a dream about mafia. This is the third mafia dream I have had but I barely remember anything from them.

I am going to describe what I remember from this latest dream while it is fresh most won't make sense because it's a dream of course.

In this dream I had to replace out of a game because before the game started in real life I was in Zippedpinhead's house. While in his house I used his restroom and saw in bathroom closet a clue on his bathmat that let me know he was a investigator

While in spec chat Zipp suddenly made a comment about me in spec chat and I freaked out because he was still in the game.

When I tried to say he can't talk to spec chat it turns out I could not access my account and it was actually Zipp logged in as me talking with my jman account in spec chat.

since I was still in Zipps house I used his computer then played as zipped in the main thread trying to solve the game without people knowing it was me.

I woke up around this point and can't remember any other details.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
LTTP But HvV have had a lot of my favorite moments. I participated in 1 and 3, but even 2 was a good read through. Marvel Heroes maf is another I remember being really fun. Love Boat 3 was another solid one. If not for almost our entire team being replaced out we could have had a better shot at winning, but we got Fat4all to remake the persona 4 DAN gif with our team and that counts more than any win could.
image0.gif

The Image mafias were always fun to read through even as a bystander. Another one of those coming up any time soon?

Oct 26, 2017
Hrm. I don't have any great ones that I think others would particularly enjoy, but most of mine are from HvV3:

• Shooting two vig shots at my teammate Fandorin. Thankfully I kept missing, but Fando's reaction in our scum chat gave me a good chuckle. Then we found out after that I couldn't even hurt him if I wanted since he was immune to me.
  • At one point, I believe I had 13 items in HvV3 from stealing and being given other items by my teammates and the trusty town. I failed to die with them though, which made me sad.
  • Easy Allies: shooting Faddy. If Faddy was town, this would have become my saddest memory.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
One of these days I will cash in my newcomer mentorship I never used my first game just to have a chat buddy.

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Hrm. I don't have any great ones that I think others would particularly enjoy, but most of mine are from HvV3:

• Shooting two vig shots at my teammate Fandorin. Thankfully I kept missing, but Fando's reaction in our scum chat gave me a good chuckle. Then we found out after that I couldn't even hurt him if I wanted since he was immune to me.
  • At one point, I believe I had 13 items in HvV3 from stealing and being given other items by my teammates and the trusty town. I failed to die with them though, which made me sad.
  • Easy Allies: shooting Faddy. If Faddy was town, this would have become my saddest memory.
These are great. :D Also the fact that you kept that avatar makes me enormously happy. I know it will go eventually, but for now, DR. ALEXANDER LIVES ON.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
My mafia dream. Has anyone else had dreams about Mafia?
just had a dream about mafia. This is the third mafia dream I have had but I barely remember anything from them.

I am going to describe what I remember from this latest dream while it is fresh most won't make sense because it's a dream of course.

In this dream I had to replace out of a game because before the game started in real life I was in Zippedpinhead's house. While in his house I used his restroom and saw in bathroom closet a clue on his bathmat that let me know he was a investigator

While in spec chat Zipp suddenly made a comment about me in spec chat and I freaked out because he was still in the game.

When I tried to say he can't talk to spec chat it turns out I could not access my account and it was actually Zipp logged in as me talking with my jman account in spec chat.

since I was still in Zipps house I used his computer then played as zipped in the main thread trying to solve the game without people knowing it was me.

I woke up around this point and can't remember any other details.

Big RetroMG energy

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
That time Sorian was red checked seemed like the shot heard around the world tbh

pun intended

1 gift from Dr. Monkey

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Dr. Monkey Dr. Monkey!

This is a two-day raffle that will expire in 48 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Dr. Monkey said:
Hi! Do you want to be part of the sPoOkY fun action of Phasmophobia? Y'know, the spooky fun game we've been talking about nonstop in Discord? Well, get on it.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Phasmophobia - Won by SalvaPot SalvaPot (7 entries)

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
If you wanna enter, you gotta have five posts in this thread, so you know what that means:

IT'S SHITPOSTING TIME

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
3c5b0fb6c0cc6273e25d164d2dc3f1ca.gif

I've heard good things about it but I get the piss scared out of me from simple jump scares...
I do too. Listen, I am a BIG SCAREDY CAT - I love horror but I am so jumpy and my husband laughs at me all the time. And I spent the first three weeks of this flipping out, but now I only yell a little when a ghost goes through me or whatever. it's nbd. The focus and the teamwork and the strategy is really good and dude updates like EVERY DAY.

I'm maybe a little obsessed >.> but at least I want to share
I love this so much

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
HEYYYYYYY EVERYBODY!

What are your most iconic moments/memories from the long history of our community? No matter if you've been here three games or thirty - what are the stories you love to tell?

We all know The Legend of Kingkitty the Arsonist. We all know about Volcano Island. We all know about
town hooker, goddammit
. But what are your other favorite moments/games?

There's a method to my madness. I'll tell later. In the meantime, humor me?
Wow I missed this but going to try anyway.

Going waaaay back, I'm not 100% sure of this, but I remember introducing Big Bowser Blast to the community because I was so sure Blargonaut was scum that I challenged him to play and whoever lose would get modkilled. I lost, lol.

I remember Election mafia where I confused the role I had (It was a politician that had a brother, same last name), since I accidentally killed a town player and I was town myself.

I really enjoyed Costume Mafia where I was gossip and my first add was geno as bob ross and was so sure he was town, so imagine my surprise when Bob Ross turned out to kill and take over another costume, then caught him because he couldn't deal with my confusing logic over kool-aid flavours.

Running Harry Potter mafia was a highlight and nin saved me on that, even if we had to do A LOT of on the fly fixing to make the game work. Lots of fun.

I need to find that Shin Megami tensei pic I made in danganrompa mafia where the every user was split on the thunderdome.

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I really enjoyed Costume Mafia where I was gossip and my first add was geno as bob ross and was so sure he was town, so imagine my surprise when Bob Ross turned out to kill and take over another costume, then caught him because he couldn't deal with my confusing logic over kool-aid flavours.
I was SO SALTY AND MAD during this game but this honestly turned the ENTIRE THING around for me. It made me laugh, it was wonderful, and I will never forget. I know we sometimes snipe at each other, but I want you to know: this is on my list of memories, too.

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

I loved it. I was satisfied when you whiffed your first shot but you kept pulling the trigger lol

Even Geno was like "these guy are sick" when we laughed it out since that happened right after we lost Kyan, I think.

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Feel free to add people to the shitposting alignment list, or argue a change in alignment:
-Lawful good shitposting
Monkey
-Neutral good shitposting
Hecht
-Chaotic good shitposting
Fanto
-Lawful neutral shitposting
lokiduck
-Neutral shitposting
Launchpad
-Chaotic neutral shitposting
Natiko