• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

F2BBm3ga

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
i accidently stumbled on this show because i got some free months of apple tv due to my phone and just randomly decided to see what was on it. I saw Steve Carell and was like "idk, whats this about"

Holy shit!

this show is fucking incredible! The cast is incredible, the writing is incredible! The production quality is incredible!

i dont get the critics and dont know why no one is talking about it.

this feels like top tier shit.

Heynongman!

Oct 25, 2017
i accidently stumbled on this show because i got some free months of apple tv due to my phone and just randomly decided to see what was on it. I saw Steve Carell and was like "idk, whats this about"

Holy shit!

this show is fucking incredible! The cast is incredible, the writing is incredible! The production quality us incredible!

i dont get the critics and dont know why no one is talking about it.

this feels like top tier shit.
I want to say critics reviewed the first 3 episodes if I'm remembering correctly, and those happen to be the worst ones. it's all uphill from there as each episode gets better than the one before it ultimately crescendoing into the fantastic finale.

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Just finished the show and I'm in tears. What a fucking amazing show with outstanding writing, performances and production values. These final episodes, holy shit
I just don't understand the critics on this one, even if they only saw the first three episodes
Like, what's written in the reviews in this thread is insane to me:
www.resetera.com

Reviews for Apple TV+ shows - Morning Show, See, For All Mankind, etc [Critics say: "bland", "uninspired", "a NBC show from 15 years ago"]

Metacritic scores: For All Mankind - 72 Dickinson - 66 See - 47 The Morning Show - 60 -------------------------------------- AVClub gave "See" starring Momoa a C- - https://tv.avclub.com/jason-momoa-and-some-gorgeous-scenery-cant-elevate-see-1839335555 THR on "The Morning Show"...

I think it's because I saw this thread when it was bumped a few weeks ago that I decided to watch TMS, so thank you TheGhost for making it, and others for talking about it.
It's a shame it's not more talked about on Era given the quality of the show and the subjects tackled.

I can't wait for season 2 and I'm gonna recommend it to everyone I can.
I was on a free trial of AppleTV for seven days and watched the first season of The Servant, then I got a month sub to watch season 2, and binge watched The Morning Show in two days.
Now I'm off to watch Ted Lasso because I've only read good things about it on Era and so far I'm loving what Apple is offering on its service.

OP
OP
TheGhost

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Just finished the show and I'm in tears. What a fucking amazing show with outstanding writing, performances and production values. These final episodes, holy shit
I just don't understand the critics on this one, even if they only saw the first three episodes
Like, what's written in the reviews in this thread is insane to me:
www.resetera.com

Reviews for Apple TV+ shows - Morning Show, See, For All Mankind, etc [Critics say: "bland", "uninspired", "a NBC show from 15 years ago"]

Metacritic scores: For All Mankind - 72 Dickinson - 66 See - 47 The Morning Show - 60 -------------------------------------- AVClub gave "See" starring Momoa a C- - https://tv.avclub.com/jason-momoa-and-some-gorgeous-scenery-cant-elevate-see-1839335555 THR on "The Morning Show"...

I think it's because I saw this thread when it was bumped a few weeks ago that I decided to watch TMS, so thank you TheGhost for making it, and others for talking about it.
It's a shame it's not more talked about on Era given the quality of the show and the subjects tackled.

I can't wait for season 2 and I'm gonna recommend it to everyone I can.
I was on a free trial of AppleTV for seven days and watched the first season of The Servant, then I got a month sub to watch season 2, and binge watched The Morning Show in two days.
Now I'm off to watch Ted Lasso because I've only read good things about it on Era and so far I'm loving what Apple is offering on its service.
Ted Lasso is one of the most feel good shows ever, enjoy

NetMapel

Oct 25, 2017
Just finished this show myself. What a fantastic show and the ending really made me want a season 2. The build up throughout the season led to an incredible season finale. Solid acting by the cast filled with nuances.