Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Goku

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This Show is amazing! I'm currently on S3 Ep7,and is President Morty the one eyed Morty from the episode where Rick was killing alternate Ricks?

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏
Cop Morty was the star of the episode for me lol

But yeah, that slow reveal at the end with the pictures was great, music was on point too

Arttemis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I wish that was the season finale, honestly. Waiting fort the follow-up of that will be killer.

ZiZ

Oct 27, 2017
Great show, but always makes me think of this comic:

1a8.jpg

OP
OP
Punished Goku

Punished Goku

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ok just finished Season 3, and I thought it was pretty good. I liked that the family was back together again at the end, and I'm really hoping that Beth does not turn out to be a clone lol.

Deleted member 7156

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's not the quality. It's a mix of some fans acting like morons and it becoming cool to shit on the fans and the show by association. A lot of the hate is probably from people who haven't actually watched it

It's unfortunate. I love Rick and Morty but as soon as I saw someone wearing a shirt of the series in the building I live, my first thought was "Oh no".

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
its the same ole cycle

- good thing comes out
- its get evangelized to give it some spotlight (usually deservedly)
- it gets popular
- the evangelists revel super hard in the show getting popular
- some people get turned off by them
- another group of people form who push back super hard against the fans (and sometimes the thing itself)

usually how it goes

Rellodex

Oct 29, 2017
I still prefer the more good natured fun of the first season compared to the more mean spirited tone of seasons two and three.

It's still a solid show, I just really prefer the first season.

Wood Man

Oct 30, 2017
Pretty much agree with every here so far. Great show but some of the fans need to calm down.

Total Rickall is an amazing episode.I also really like the Meeseeks episode.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Pickle Rick is possibly the worst episode of the entire show for me.
nah, the mad max episode from season 3 was worse and the inter-dimensional cable part 2 is the worst episode of the series easily

Pickle Rick isn't fantastic but that fight scene against the rats was a joy to watch

6XgaWdT.gif

iyw7CCo.gif

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
I can't make new threads so I'm just bumping this one since it's the most recent one that seems relevant.

The Future of Rick and Morty is in Limbo, According to Dan Harmon

https://io9.gizmodo.com/the-future-of-rick-and-morty-is-in-limbo-according-to-1823870527/amp

Adult Swim hasn't ordered Season 4 yet.

Yeah I saw this the other day and just... what? It's easily their most popular show, if Harmon and co. are down for another season why the hell hasn't it been ordered yet?

Miss Piggy

Oct 27, 2017
UK
I binged all three seasons recently and the wait for a new season is a killer. Now I read it might never materialise, damn.

P.S I really liked the Pickle Rick episode...

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
I'd wonder what would stop AS from renewing the show for another season? Its gotta be one of their most popular shows and even if Harmon has demands unless they're truly crazy I can't see them acquiescing somewhat to keep things going. This is the channel that has 3 seasons of Mr Pickles for fucks sake!

Cup O' Tea?

Nov 2, 2017
I don't really understand why the show's reputation should be dragged through the mud because of a few really obnoxious fans.

....and damn adult swim, renew this show already.

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This would seriously bum me out so bad.... everyone involved needs to get their shit together.

Conciliator

Oct 25, 2017
I enjoyed it a whole bunch when I watched it, very funny and creative. i hadn't watched season 3 yet. Shame about the fan community and all

It reminds back when Chapelle Show was happening and it just blew the fuck up, and what came of it was kids shouting "I'M RICK JAMES BITCH" at the gas station or whatever. There's so much smart and subversive stuff in these shows, and when it just like manifests in the larger culture with kids just yelling "I'M PICKLE RIIICK" or "WUBALUBADUBDUB" it's just very sad

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Love the show. Does the futuristic sci-fi stuff in a far more intelligent and meaningful way than futurama.

Specially love S3. Pickle rick is worth it if just for that final therapy bashing they do to rick. Show is depressing and nihilistic as fuck but can be so funny and quotable, lol.

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Wait, what???? CN hasn't ordered the next season??? Isn't it like their highest rated and most watched show? They'd be nuts not to order another season.

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
It's still a great show that reminds me a lot of Futurama at it's prime. Shame about the fanbase, but at least the show only comes around every two or so years.

Skyebaron

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I like the show a lot. I dont like the fans throwing tantrums, following Rick as an example as how to live your life or those that think they are smarter for watching this cartoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.