Hero

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
How is class balance in this game? Anything overpowered or underpowered from the start?

Bonezz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
How is class balance in this game? Anything overpowered or underpowered from the start?
My only knowledge is from youtube so it's probably not the best but looking at a million different tier lists there's one consistent thing across all of them and that is that Paladin / Bard are literally required for endgame content and Berserker / Gunslinger are put in S tier on nearly every list. Pretty much everything else jumps around peoples lists so I can't imagine that the class balancing can be that bad.

Dracil

Oct 30, 2017
So US East is Una and US West is Mari for Era?
Looks like it.

I know a lot of people elsewhere are going Valtan West but 1) a lot of OCE and SEA players, and they might adjust event times to fit that playerbase better. 2) Biggest playerbase, so biggest queues. But auction house and stuff is still shared by region.

Omnicore

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver
Looks like it.

I know a lot of people elsewhere are going Valtan West but 1) a lot of OCE and SEA players, and they might adjust event times to fit that playerbase better. 2) Biggest playerbase, so biggest queues. But auction house and stuff is still shared by region.

This is where I'm planning on going. I don't see any way they adjust event times given it's a US West server; wouldn't make sense to me. Also I'd be frustrated lol.

Dracil

Oct 30, 2017
Last edited:

Gloomz

Oct 27, 2017
I see this "Legends of Lost Ark" race thing between EU / NA / LATAM - Anyone know where the North American streamers are playing? I'd like to avoid that server.

Jamaro

Oct 27, 2017
I know the OP says this can be played solo, but how well does it work out for those who play solo? Like having zero intent on grouping up to do raids or anything and just hopping on periodically playing through the story.

Bonestorm

Oct 27, 2017
Posting for Discords because I still have no idea where I'm going.
US West Mari:
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
I think US East was posted not too far back and I think EU is in here somewhere as well if you dig.
I know the OP says this can be played solo, but how well does it work out for those who play solo? Like having zero intent on grouping up to do raids or anything and just hopping on periodically playing through the story.
You'd probably have a good time up to a certain point. Eventually you can't gear progress although I don't know for certain.

Last edited:

Shifty Capone

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles
I think US East was posted not too far back and I think EU is in here somewhere as well if you dig.

You'd probably have a good time up to a certain point. Eventually you can't gear progress although I don't know for certain.

You should make the invite only able to been if you've replied or quoted it! Otherwise you'll have a lot of random people you don't want in there!

I joined it, looking forward to learning the game a bit!

Last edited:

SlickVic

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Looking through some of the class overview videos and think I'll probably try out Sorceress, but not sure how well it controls with a gamepad. I don't think I'd mind using M+K for inventory stuff, but hoping the gamepad works well for the combat/gameplay.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Getting caught up on the thread. Went from incredibly hyped at the accelerated progression to incredibly annoyed after finding out they fucked up and it's not happening for our region. What the fuck is going on?

Deleted member 2172

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Damn. Woken up to a total bait and switch with the progression in the patch notes haha. That sucks, and its pretty wild they managed to fuck up something like that so close to launch. Still, doesn't change anything for me in the grand scale of things since we are just going back to how we expected the game to play anyway pre-patch notes. I was hyped as fuck then and I still am now, lets gooooooo!!! 10 hours left!!!

Dracil

Oct 30, 2017
That seems reasonable to demand their own server. Changing an already set server would cause a lot of issues I'd think.

** especially post launch
It's literally the official messaging that the times of the servers can be adjusted based on player peak times post-launch.

Please note that after the game is launched, server reset times may be adjusted slightly to best fit player and server needs.

Again, this is why I'm avoiding Valtan.

Einherjer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Looks like Zinnervale will be the EU server to avoid, i will probably stick to Asta where the German community plans to go.

Guild List

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
Really happy to see we've got Guilds setup for EU, NA East and NA West now. I'm happy to see so many of us will be playing together and grouping up with fellow Era Folk!

As a quick handy "catch all" here's the full list of invites to each of the guilds:
Era EU | Lost Ark Guild - created by StrongArmSteady
Hidden content
NA East | Lost Ark Guild - created by Avalt
Hidden content
NA West | Lost Ark Guild "Monark" - created by Bonestorm
Hidden content
NA Karta Guild (Ark Knights) | Lost Ark Guild - created by Hawkian
Hidden content
Each guild will have already or will choose a respective server for its members to join before the head start later today.

Last edited:

Saladin

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 27, 2021
Beautiful OT! Cheers

Pre-loaded and ready. Can't believe that I will actually play it today since I've been following this game for ages!

Animus Vox

Oct 30, 2017
NYC
Can't wait to play this. Planning on making a bard. Played DPS in WoW, tank in SWTOR, now it's time to try a support class for a change.