SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA
You think hundreds of people won't die of COVID as a direct (or indirect) result of this rally?

But at least he's making money off this.
no no

i mean someone is going to go and bomb or shoot up politicians in a targeted attack because they were told by this whackjob that they were stealing the election from the people

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
There was actually a study. Each rally he had results in about 50 deaths from COVID. What you're watching right now will result in 50 people dying. Neat, isn't it?
It's even worse now, I'm sure it will be higher than that being Georgia just set an all time number of cases yesterday.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
He's just shouting his greatest hits. Pocahontas Warren, Confederate military base renames, open borders, etc. Dumbass doesn't understand he lost.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
They do come back. Most Immigrants let go in the US return for their cases.

Swig

Oct 28, 2017
It amazes me that people will just sit and listen to this shit. All talks about is how the democrats are going to ruin their lives.. over and over and over. I've been watching for a few minutes and I just want to turn it off.

Slash

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018
This is just making me even more happier that he'll be gone in a little over a month. It's just horrifying that 74 million people voted for this...

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C and Puerto Rico. Places people have never heard of.

Orion117

Prophet of Regret - A King's Landing
Dec 8, 2018
This is whats so great about this. He takes credit for everything, and only thing the senate was good for was letting him do it. So whats the pitch when it becomes abundantly clear that he has lost by Jan 6?

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
It's so funny how all the 'dire' things Trump is saying the Dems would do are things I want them to do.

Slash

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018
Still mentioning the Hunter Biden shit? This is really Trump's Greatest Hits lmao

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i hate hate hate how he always does the "everyone says this, everybody is saying this.. me, not me, i've always said THIS" as a segue between two things that have nothing to do with each other. it's like he's having a conversation with his own projection.

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
LMAO. Just LMAO.

"I'd be the most gracious loser if I actually lost!"

LMFFAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOO. The fucking gall.

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
People saying "No he knows he lost" his own niece just did an interview saying that he totally believes he won and is completely delusional, wouldn't surprise me at all if she's right. His brain is liquid shit with a narcissistic personality disorder larger than the sun, is it really that hard to believe he 100% buys into his own bullshit? Can't both things be true, too? That he's grifting the fuck out of people while getting high on his own farts?

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
fetchimage

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
I'm only watching to see him shit on Republicans and to see if he tries to incite a civil war, at this point. I've heard all these lies before. Yawn.

LostSkullKid

Nov 27, 2017
Who the fuck is this? Stop making threads every time some irrelevant dipshit tries to hold some kind of "rally".

Slash

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018
Making a racist joke about Kamala's name again, I see?

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I guess. But if anything thatll just make them ban him instead of putting warnings if it was repealed.

He thinks they won't ban him while he's President. (And the idea of them banning him likely never crosses his mind. He thinks he's too important for them to do that.)

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
The crowd is barely reacting to the Senators this rally is supposed to be for

WinFonda

Oct 27, 2017
USA
It's rigged! the libruhs steal elections!

but also vote, you must vote, your vote matters, please vote