AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah

View: https://youtu.be/iacKQtesXlQ?si=Nxk-IuLrDzA8PaHE

A Physical Version will also be released. More details will come at a later time. The price for the game is set at $49.99.

View: https://x.com/yasudaD5/status/1801419944317620421?t=csioTQY6CilzYitzGtl3XA&s=19

View: https://x.com/Wario64/status/1801421001185517665?t=AauxsT0JhnvcvlAouGnLvA&s=19

Lollipop Chainsaw RePOP changes:

•Resolution and framerate:
-PS5/Xbox Series/Steam - 4K/60FPS
-Switch/PS4/XBO - 1080P/30FPS

•RePOP mode w/ distinct and colorful pop art style for damage effects
•Shorter load times
•Auto-QTE options
•Various gameplay improvements
•New streamer mode
GP_uo0jX0AAxbNs

GP_uq_2XUAAGiFo

Last edited:

XR.

Nov 22, 2018
So is this a good game? Never understood what kind of game it was.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Uh… it still looks like the 350/ps3 game. I'm also assuming any licensed songs are gone.

I can't be the only one seeing it that way right?

Nyaghoggua

Banned
Apr 3, 2024
How involved are Suda51 and James Gunn on this remaster/remake? I know James Gunn is very busy these days but he adored the original.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
That is most certainly Lollipop Chainsaw
Uh… it still looks like the 350/ps3 game. I'm also assuming any licensed songs are gone.

It was initially planned to be a remake but Dragami scaled down to a remaster

Dragon78

May 6, 2024
They list "PS4" and "PS4 Logo" in the copyright stuff yet no PS4 release, what is up with that?

Also mad no dialog, still wondering if they kept the original voices like they promised.

Randomless

Oct 25, 2017
Really just looks like an uprez... Pretty terrible textures in the trailer.

I guess I'm happy it's available on modern platforms

OP
OP
AlexFlame116

AlexFlame116

Nov 17, 2017
Utah

No licensed songs and apparently it was supposed to be a full fledged remake but the devs said that the fans wanted a remaster instead so.... 🤷‍♂️

Tansut

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 16, 2017
I liked the original well enough and had fun with it but I see zero reason to pick this up unless you missed out the first time.

Cinnamon

Jan 18, 2023
It's funny how the fans are the reason for them changing this from a remake to a remaster, lol.

I'm glad we're getting this. But it's a shame that it will lose the licensed songs.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Weird trailer, they missed their chance to show off the characters a bit more with dialogue and... maybe sound effects.

Armoredgoomba

Jun 17, 2018
Streamer mode mentioned "lollipop" will be swapped with a different song. So only 1 licensed song came back I'm assuming?

I'm getting low effort vibes from this but the faster combat sounds appealing. If it's a solid 60 and truly does have better combat I'd be into this for $20 or $30.

This key art is pretty bad, like the background has such odd composition like something an AI would generate.

GP_riFabEAIWRzO

OP
OP
AlexFlame116

AlexFlame116

Nov 17, 2017
Utah

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
I haven't played the game since it first came out. If someone told me that trailer was the original, I'd believe them. That stuff about fans wanting a remaster instead of a remake is hilarious

Suy

May 14, 2023
I have fond memories of that game. I hope it's not just rose tinted glasses and that it holds up gameplay-wise.

OP
OP
AlexFlame116

AlexFlame116

Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Streamer mode mentioned "lollipop" will be swapped with a different song. So only 1 licensed song came back I'm assuming?

I'm getting low effort vibes from this but the faster combat sounds appealing. If it's a solid 60 and truly does have better combat I'd be into this for $20 or $30.

This key art is pretty bad, like the background has such odd composition like something an AI would generate.

GP_riFabEAIWRzO
Price is $49.99

LostSkullKid

Nov 27, 2017
This is basically the first game I ever added to my backlog. Or at least one of the first. Before this point, I basically just played whatever games as I got them. This was one of the first games where I was like "I'll get around to playing this". I still haven't played it. Anything on my "backlog" is doomed. I mean maybe I'll actually play it now with this version but probably not.

hikarutilmitt

"This guy are sick"
Dec 16, 2017
Still have my PS3 version but I'm down for this on Steam. Decent chance we can put the original music back in, there.

The4thJeazy

May 14, 2020
I was about to say I thought this was supposed to be a remake. Looks solid for a remaster. Wonder if there is any chance for a demo before release

Atom

Jul 25, 2021
Urf $50 is a hard sell. $40 for a PS3/360 touchup of a cult classic game feels like the ceiling and that should include a bunch of goodies.

But I'm glad its coming back and I hope PC mods can restore the OST. If the trailer music is reflective of the quality of their original compositions I'm slightly more worried lol.

ManofSteele

Jun 10, 2024
Never got a chance to play this back in the day although I was a huge fan of other Grasshopper games like Shadows of the Damned, so looking forward to giving this a go!