• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I like how you can audibly hear the transition from cheering to booing back to cheering when it goes to the veterans.

Sounded like a strong wind going through the world's largest tunnel, lol

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
How does he expect to get treated once he is out of office?

Twitter videos aren't loading correctly for me. Is it federal government trying to shut it down lol

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
You know what's great? Trump probably agreed to go to the game because he thought everyone would kiss his ass after this morning.

Fuck you you orange shit, choke on our bile.

Azuran

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Does this man know how much he's hated worldwide when he's steps out of this cult?

Look at him waving while he's getting booed out of the building lmao

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
That's great. They go from cheering for the troops to booing Trump to cheering for the troops again.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
This is straight up a "Boo-urns" situation... Like I know we like to joke about The Simpsons having a gif for everything but seriously lmao...

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Trump: How far away do we have to be from the stadium before we can have a nuke take care of these traitors?

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
giphy.gif

Voyager

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I wish I was there just so I could join. I don't even like baseball and I would have paid good money to be a part of that.