• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

amon37

Oct 27, 2017
I'm sure he'll say what they all say.

" I take lots of photographs with supporters it's not like I know who all of them are"

AnimeJesus

Oct 27, 2017
I'm 38, I look nothing like him. Dude is completely silver and wrinkled up. I have some greys on the side... like maybe 10 on my beard. I don't really have rinkles yet either. That shits not normal.

Wrinkled up...really? He just doesn't look old or young...I mean honestly if I had to guess without knowing he was 36 I would said he's 40ish but that really isn't a huge difference from 36.

Oct 26, 2017
I mean not to defend Graham because I hate him, but how many Republican supporters take pictures with him in public? Looks like the guy found him in a restaurant and asked for a pic.

That being said, fuck Lindsay and I wouldn't be surprised if he knew him, but still. He might have not known.

Deleted member 3082

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean not to defend Graham because I hate him, but how many Republican supporters take pictures with him in public? Looks like the guy found him in a restaurant and asked for a pic.

That being said, fuck Lindsay and I wouldn't be surprised if he knew him, but still. He might have not known.

He's someone white supremacist douche bags want to be photographed with, that speaks volumes.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
What is it with these people and Oakleys?
3v5fwxp.jpg