• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Konoha
Her sick family is coaching her to make videos acting like a black woman stereotype for money views and internet fame. This is very sick and disgusting. There is a video on youtube of her crying because she doesn't want to disappoint her mother. There is a hastag on twitter called #saveliltay

https://www.buzzfeed.com/remysmidt/...-brother-jason?utm_term=.aj3Q2klxw#.ib6n2XKga

"It's like Jake Paul and Logan Paul," he said Wednesday, stressing that the siblings work as a team.

Angela Tian told BuzzFeed News in April that Jason is the one who "guided" his little sister.

"He is the one, only one [who] did an excellent job for her, he guided her, did everything for her without anybody else involved," she wrote in a text.

The mom, who told BuzzFeed News last month that she is a single parent and a real estate agent in Vancouver, has since reportedly resigned from her job after her boss's car was used without permission to film Lil Tay.

On Thursday she told BuzzFeed News that her daughter is now home-schooled.
Recently, footage that shows Jason appearing to coach his little sister has been the focus of internet backlash."

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Her mother got fired from her real estate gig because she was using the bosses car and the firm's listing to make these videos.

Authorizes do need to get involved

YoungFa

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Poor girl. Shitty family. But what can be done about it with the best in mind for the child? Put her into foster?

Booki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn
tenor.gif

The youtube bucks aren't worth the fuckery.

studyguy

Oct 26, 2017
IG vids of her flaunting where insufferable and all over the damn service. The girl is 9 years old so who is shocked by this really? No kid her age is out here pulling that kind of bullshit out of the blue.

LosDaddie

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Longwood, FL
She's 9yo

Anybody who didn't think Lil Tay was anything other than a work needs to learn how the internet operates. Of course she is fake. Everything about her internet persona was fake.

She's 9yo. Hopefully, the alleged abuse is stopped

Ominym

Oct 25, 2017
Jesus, it was bad enough when it was "real" but now it's even worse.

Child Protective Services need to be brought in, full stop.

drog

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
daddyofive all over again
Fuck that scum family. Help the girl.

Was just going to bring up DOF, I remember first seeing those videos and wondering why there was not more outrage over them. I feel the same way about Lil Tay, her parents should be ashamed of themselves and this kind of nonsense can't become normalized. It's child abuse.

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
I fucking knew it. Fucking knew it! No way was she coming up with this shit on her own. And of course the houses she was at were listings!

Send them to jail. Put the kid with a black family to show her how they're human beings, not people to exploit.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Expected. A 9-year-old would never act like that without being coached by an adult. It's clear that she doesn't even understand half the shit she's saying.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
So when people kept asking "Where are her parents?" on her videos - now we know: behind the camera.

Get child services on that disgusting piece of shit of a "mother."

Mr. X

Oct 25, 2017
I felt like we all knew before this she was being exploited. No sane person let's a child wild out like she has.

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
The mom comes across as heartless and diabolical in that article, I mean goddamn

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Obviously horrible the way this girl is getting treated. But I just can't fathom the people who find this kind of content interesting.

T'Chakku

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
With everything that's been going on with her the last few weeks, I've had a feeling something like this would come out.

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The situation is all fucked up. Her brother is only 16 as well. Get these kids some fucking help and away from their family.

LosDaddie

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Longwood, FL
Some of the reactions to this news are hilarious.

The houses in her videos were EMPTY. Nothing on the walls either. Of course she wasn't living in those houses.

MotionRed

Alt Account
Banned
May 17, 2018
The mom comes across as heartless and diabolical in that article, I mean goddamn

Which is a big problem because Lil Tay may do something wrong which could end up with her lifeless on the side of the pavement (I wish I didn't have to say that). I wish nothing happens to her or woahvvickey (even though I think she's disgusting) because the business of running your mouth always leads to bad things.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Been hearing about her for a good while now so to see this whole thing unfold within the past month is crazy. I feel sad for that girl, she's clearly being abused.

Yall seen that full GMA interview?

Sad man. She's being mislead.

Oct 27, 2017
She's 9yo

Anybody who didn't think Lil Tay was anything other than a work needs to learn how the internet operates. Of course she is fake. Everything about her internet persona was fake.

She's 9yo. Hopefully, the alleged abuse is stopped
I think that people know it's fake but like to tho k she's some genius kid playing the system by herself. Not being forced to by other( even though it's obvious)

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
How long before child actors going bad is usurped by child influencers(I hate that word) going bad?

Swauny Jones

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Has Been Warned: Implying that a 9-year-old is partially responsible for her abuse and being put in potentially dangerous situations.
This all seems like a good deal gone bad. It was all fun and games when she was getting popular and having fun. Now that she's getting bullied for her actions she can't take it. Her family are scum for putting her through this but at the same time you reap what you sow.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
This all seems like a good deal gone bad. It was all fun and games when she was getting popular and having fun. Now that she's getting bullied for her actions she can't take it. Her family are scum for putting her through this but at the same time you reap what you sow.
She's 9 my guy.

Oct 25, 2017

Come on now, if she was in her late teens or an adult I might see where you're coming from.
But she's 9. This whole image was a put on specifically for internet fame, not for fun(well, for her at least. Her family must be loving it).