• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Pirate Bae

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
So I got bored again and decided to make some gifs. All of them are taken from this video, which made me laugh pretty hard.

Since they contain spoilers, I'll put them behind the tag:

BcntICf.gif

VxQ3OdX.gif

27f62bM.gif

nCc0eRt.gif

yh68kim.gif

u928WFy.gif

fjz43gw.gif

O0nUD5u.gif

OP
OP
Pirate Bae

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
When you first play it it is! Cause either way, shit is fucked and you kinda panic

Once you think about it and stew in the despair it becomes quite obvious what the right choice is

MisterShine

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The Cleve
I'm a little sad the ending of LiS didn't really have quite the affect on me it wanted to, mostly because another game sort of got there first several years earlier-

Mass Effect 3 & LiS spoilers-
I sacrificed the whole race of Geth, who I was overwhelmingly sympathetic to, in order to save Tali. That choice fucked me up for like a week afterwards, I had to stop playing for several days. When Life is Strange was like "What do you choose, one small town or a person you love?" that wasn't really a choice at all.

To quote my man Capt. Sisko of Star Trek Deep Space Nine: "The worst part of it is... I can live with that. I can live with it."

edit: words.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I'm a little sad the ending of LiS didn't really have quite the affect on me it wanted to, mostly because another game sort of got there first several years earlier-

Mass Effect 3 & LiS spoilers-
I sacrificed the whole race of Geth, who I was overwhelmingly sympathetic to, in order to save Tali. That choice fucked me up for like a week afterwards, I had to stop playing for several days. When Life is Strange was like "What do you choose, one small town or a person you love?" that wasn't really a choice at all.

To quote my man Capt. Sisko of Star Trek Deep Space Nine: "The worst part of it is... I can live with that. I can live with it."

edit: words.
I do love the Mass Effect trilogy, but I don't think any of the choices in it hit me as hard as LiS.

I chose the Bay ending on my first playthrough, and I was so wrecked by it. Just crying my eyes out for like an hour. Once I pulled myself together, I restarted the game from the episode 1 and chose Bae when I got to the end and vastly preferred that ending, even though it is a lot shorter. Max and Chloe deserve to be together god dammit haha.

Nothing in Mass Effect had that kind of effect on me, not even close. I think it's just how real everything in LiS feels, I got a lot more attached to those characters.

MisterShine

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The Cleve
LiS at least...

Got you connected to the people of the town, or at least gave you the option of caring. The only named Geth in the series is Legion, and most of the others just shoot on sight at you. The friendly ones aren't very chatty. Still, genocide on a sentient race for one person is a touch more horrifying I think than a regular town. To each their own though =P

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Let's tag our resident community manager, SE Toby and get him in here! Got any news on that bonus episode for us yet?

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I if were to meet her in real life my question would probably end up being like; what's your favorite color?

lol

SE Toby

Square Enix - Community Manager
Verified
Nov 6, 2017
London
Thanks for the tag and awesome thread! Am bookmarking it to keep an eye on things here aswell. :)

No news about Farewell just yet - sorry! We'll update you as soon as we have a bit more info.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
how many Chloes do we have now anyway? I'm proud of how strong the LiS community is repping our girl <3 I want to tell everyone about her, I want to see her grow strong etc

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
I shall be deleting all Chloe avatars by the end of the hour because Principal Wells told me to