Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK

Blessed Steph

Also nice to see Foals showing up FOR THE FIRST TIME

unknown.png

Last edited:

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
Think its time I get around to the comics. I remember reading a couple but fell off. Any places I should start? Or just read them all in release order?

Princess Bubblegum

I'll be the one who puts you in the ground.
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
A Cavern Shaped Like Home
Titan Comics uses the worst printing company. Hearsay is Coming Home #2 had major errors and it is being reprinted, so there's no set release date. It was supposed to release two weeks ago. Meanwhile Settling Dust #1 is slated to hit comic shops in a month. 🙃

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Titan Comics uses the worst printing company. Hearsay is Coming Home #2 had major errors and it is being reprinted, so there's no set release date. It was supposed to release two weeks ago. Meanwhile Settling Dust #1 is slated to hit comic shops in a month. 🙃
That shit can happen to anyone, though. Even Marvel and DC put out $100+ books with misprints / repeating pages sometimes.

dojo32161

Sep 4, 2019
Heyo, recently finished Life is Strange 2 (after putting it on pause ever since... episode 3 of it had released and I got a half hour into it), haven't paid too much attention to marketing, so was just wondering if certain choices would carry over from 1, BtS, Spirit and 2, or if True Colors would remain relatively standalone without need for data transfer (I know Steph's in the game, so I imagine Arcadia Bay and its fate would have to come up at some point). I'd assume they'd do choice carry over, but just wanted to check and make sure.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
so was just wondering if certain choices would carry over from 1, BtS, Spirit and 2, or if True Colors would remain relatively standalone without need for data transfer (I know Steph's in the game, so I imagine Arcadia Bay and its fate would have to come up at some point). I'd assume they'd do choice carry over, but just wanted to check and make sure.
Probably not as they're completely different stories. If there's going to be a reference somewhere to one of the other games, they may just ask you about it before you start True Colors. There wouldn't be any need for a full data transfer of any kind. You're not going to run into the kinds of story overlap you would in something like, say, Mass Effect.

dojo32161

Sep 4, 2019
Probably not as they're completely different stories. If there's going to be a reference somewhere to one of the other games, they may just ask you about it before you start True Colors. There wouldn't be any need for a full data transfer of any kind. You're not going to run into the kinds of story overlap you would in something like, say, Mass Effect.
Cool, thanks for letting me know, I was more thinking like background references like most of LiS2 was with data transfer, but good to know. I'd have thought maybe some BtS transfer could have occured due to Steph, though I suppose she is in a fairly different environment and she didn't have any, like, life altering stuff happen in that game.

Deleted member 511

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Haven't watched this yet but her breakdown vids on TS4's problems were good so I'll probably give this a watch later.

Princess Bubblegum

On Break
Oct 25, 2017
The only way I'd be interested in a live action adaptation of LiS1 is if a queer woman is the showrunner.

Oh gods, one of the exec producers for 13 Reasons Why is associated with the project. She wasn't one of the showrunners but that's a huge red flag. Given the social issues tackled in LiS1, that makes me very worried.

Deleted member 17184

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think one of the biggest risks of the show is that it'll make a non-linear story into a linear one. There's no way everyone in the fanbase will like it if it uses the same characters from the first game. It could've worked better if they had original characters elsewhere, IMO.

Princess Bubblegum

On Break
Oct 25, 2017
One week is so long. :( Then it's another 20 days until Wavelengths releases. If I had the strength, I'd wait until the end of the month so I could play Wavelengths before the main game.

Edit: Time to be the one (of many) people with a Steph avatar.

Last edited:

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
It has definitely been a while.

I only finally got around to playing LiS2 a few months ago. I liked it, but it didn't hold a candle to the other games.

See, it was the opposite for me, LiS2 in my opinion is the best one, I think with the series it just depends on what you connect with and I connected with Sean and Daniel story more then Max and Chloe.