• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

"Let's do some improvisational comedy now! "

"I don't take notes"

"Can we go again 'cos you ruined that."

Might be one of my favorite bits of black comedy ever. Everything is just so on point from the initial camera pan to Warwick Davis's stupefied reaction to Neeson's incredible deadpan dedication to talking about getting AIDS. I think my favorite part is how Neeson keeps getting pissed and demanding to know why Gervais can get away with saying fucked up shit and he can't only to be told,"We don't know why." Comedy perfection. On that note, you should all do yourselves a favor and check out Life's Too Short, it has a ton of these hilarious cameos and Warwick Davis is great throughout.

Axis

Dec 9, 2017
That is such a click bait title, I came in here thinking the man actually got AIDS.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
MbRQdrL.gif

OP
OP
HStallion

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well I'll say I fucked up then, I figured the title was outrageous enough people wouldn't believe it to be a serious news story.

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
After the last statement from Neeson involving his relations with people of color I thought this thread was going to fucking go places.

Skit is actually funny, but damn did I expect something else.

Deleted member 60582

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 12, 2019
How in the hell did you know that I watched this scene again last night and was debating making a topic about it?

Legit hilarious, I was in tears. The outtakes are good too.

nekkid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Your friendly reminder that Liam Neeson went out hunting for a black man to kill after a black man raped his friend.

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
After learning that Liam Neeson regularly pisses his pants I'm willing to believe anything I hear about him.

Herne

Dec 10, 2017
He's so completely deadpan throughout, it's great. This and Patrick Stewart's bit are my favourites.

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i updated my "riddled with aids" spreadsheet and sent it to my boss. thanks op.

Tricky Diver

Oct 28, 2017
UK / USA
I think my favourite part is when he's entering the office, Warwick Davies says something to greet him and Liam Neeson just throws him a dirty, inconsequential look and mutters "okay" without even looking at him.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
The Extras show was great too. Also Gervais, with a cameo each week from someone famous. Many were absolutely hilarious, standouts being Patrick Stewart, Orlando Bloom, Clive Owen, David Bowie, Ben Stiller, Daniel Radcliffe.

Maffis

Oct 29, 2017
Is this show any good? Haven't heard of it before. I laughed at this skit but is the whole show like this or is this the best "joke"?

Status
Not open for further replies.