If DOOM Eternal were to be exclusive to the Bethesda Launcher, would you skip out on it?

• Yes.

Votes: 417 33.6%
  • No.

Votes: 604 48.7%
  • If it skips Steam, I'll buy it on XB1/PS4/NSW instead.

Votes: 220 17.7%

• Total voters

Chairmanchuck (另一个我)

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
China
ESO launched on it's own launcher (like almost all MMO's do before they hit steam) long before the Bethesda store

And it's been almost 5 months since FO76 came out, it's not coming to steam. Rage and Doom aren't coming to Steam. They want those games to come to their platform so you can spend money on mods.

giphy.gif

Lesthe

Alt-account
Banned
Feb 19, 2019
France
"I won't buy it on PC because I don't like the thing I'll have to launch before starting the game and never care again about it during play."

"Todd Howard is litterally Satan himself. Him and Tim Sweeney can die in a car crash because of a video game, for some weird reason".

"It's about launchers in videogames".

"Bethesda is the worst company ever, even Lucifer wouldn't touch this horren... HOLY SHIT GUYS TES VI TEASER AND STARFIELD GAMEPLAY AT e3 2019 ! HYYYPE ! I LOVE YOU TODD !!! CAN'T WAIT FOR FALLOUT V !"

Muad'dib

Banned
Jun 7, 2018
Show's over, close the thread.

ESO launched on it's own launcher (like almost all MMO's do before they hit steam) long before the Bethesda store

And it's been almost 5 months since FO76 came out, it's not coming to steam. Rage and Doom aren't coming to Steam. They want those games to come to their platform so you can spend money on mods.

Lel

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017

lol

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"I won't buy it on PC because I don't like the thing I'll have to launch before starting the game and never care again about it during play."

"Todd Howard is litterally Satan himself. Him and Tim Sweeney can die in a car crash because of a video game, for some weird reason".

"Bethesda is the worst company ever, even Lucifer wouldn't touch this horren... HOLY SHIT GUYS TES VI TEASER AND STARFIELD GAMEPLAY AT e3 2019 ! HYYYPE ! I LOVE YOU TODD !!! CAN'T WAIT FOR FALLOUT V !"
You might want to read up on the thread. Even Bethesda themselves knew people wouldn't buy shit from their client. That's the reason they're coming back.

Vagabond

Oct 26, 2017
United States
I love that it's coming out on Steam. If it weren't, I'd probably get console instead or something. I have the Bethesda launcher installed for ESO but I'm up to 5 storefronts on my PC, 6 including GOG, and it's beginning to suck. I'm trying to coalesce around one, and that one is again Steam.

Muad'dib

Banned
Jun 7, 2018

After FO4 and Skyrim, Bethesda is loosing more and more of their core userbase TBH, if it weren't for modding I wouldn't touch Skyrim and FO4.

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
unknown.png

really throws a wrench into the whole "people are not going to skip it they just care about the games", doesn't it?

dgrdsv

Oct 25, 2017
Eastern Europe, I think, not Russia.
Depends on what they mean by "CIS" but it's definitely not Eastern Europe as CIS is what was created after the separation of USSR in its place.
If it means actually CIS as it was back when it was created then it's mostly Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Belarus (200+ millions population combined).

Aeferis

Oct 25, 2017
Italy
Depends on what they mean by "CIS" but it's definitely not Eastern Europe as CIS is what was created after the separation of USSR in its place.
If it means actually CIS as it was back when it was created then it's mostly Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Belarus (200+ millions population combined).

Yes, I was thinking of those territories but I definitely used the wrong name for them, my bad.

What I meant was that the CIS region in videogames should comprehend former USSR states expect Russia, which should have a region of its own.

EDIT: But I guess you already knew that since you're from Russia. lol

qrac

Nov 13, 2017
No. There is no logical reason to skip a game base on what launcher that boots the game up.