Omegasquash

Oct 31, 2017
Welp, guess I'm getting it.

Not that I expected KreO to ever happen again, but I guess this pretty much nails it.

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
I am sold - going to sell out faster than the Tallneck isn't he?

Pocky4Th3Win

Oct 31, 2017
Minnesota
You can never have too many Optimus Primes.

B8IQivN.jpg

QlNBB7N.jpg

Gb5bvSm.jpg
The white OG one is missing. I had it as a kid, sucks i lost all my transformers when my uncle stopped paying for the storage locker... gonna end up on storage wars on day. :(

FRANKEINSTEIN

Oct 27, 2017
AZ
Ordered as soon as it went up since I'm pretty certain the Lego store near me will be sold out by the time I'm off of work. There's a free set for spending over $160 that you should get too and it looks pretty cool.

LEGO-Ideas-40533-COSMIC-CARDBOARD-ADVENTURES-203-Pcs.jpg

RockyBalboa_

Apr 28, 2018
Got one first thing this morning, I was super lucky as it was the very last one they had in stock. Will get cracking and build it this weekend.

Oct 27, 2017
I built many Transformers with Lego when I was a child in the late 80s, early 90s.

My Optimus Prime wasn't as pretty as this one but I could transform and everything.

Starphanluke

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 15, 2017
Can someone more familiar with Lego answer a question for me: is there any way to place an online order for pickup at a Lego store? There's one here in town, but I don't really want to have to be there right when they open.

Red Comet

Jan 6, 2018
Ordered with the fury of a thousand suns! Have been hype af about this since they announced the set.

Oct 30, 2017
I told my wife yesterday that this set was going to be worth an astronomical amount in a few years once Lego retires it. I'm not a Transformers fan but I really liked the look of this particular set. Seems very faithful to the original series.

Starphanluke

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 15, 2017
Just bought this at the local Lego store. Gonna attempt to build it. I've never built a Lego before in my life. Say a prayer.

Proteus

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Surprised it is still in stock in Canada. Ordered one at midnight just in case. Only set I regret not getting is Voltron. I would love if they took it out of the vault and gave it another run.

Lagamorph

Wrong About Chicken
Oct 26, 2017
Still in stock on the UK webstore. I kind of expected it to go quite quickly. I guess Lego were actually prepared for a rush on orders.

ArcLyte

Nov 1, 2017
I'm way too deep down the rabbit hole of collecting masterpiece-grade transformers, but this thing doesn't look great for $170.

I get that it's LEGO and that's the point, there's only so much screen accuracy they can achieve, but there are third party studios out there making absolutely insane looking, high quality masterpiece Primes for less than that.

Ferda

The Fallen
Jan 25, 2019
Portland, OR
Ended up biting the bullet and ordering this; little more than I wanted to spend but know it's just gonna get more expensive and don't want to miss it like I did Voltron.

DarkWish

Oct 27, 2017
Virginia
I got this set early and for free from Hasbro and LEGO. Just finished putting it together earlier this week, and it's a pretty cool set:

FUDkv7zXsAAYUxP

It was a simple enough build and fun to put together. Transforming this thing is pretty easy and overall I think it looks pretty good. Definitely going to display this on my shelf like the above picture.

squeakywheel

Oct 29, 2017
Got mine. I missed out on the Voltron and still kicking myself over that. Shame my studentbeans free gift couldn't apply.

construct

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Jun 5, 2020
東京
now that someone pointed out the eyes I can unsee how bad they are. kind of sucks they couldn't come up with something more creative similar to how its done in gunpla

Oct 26, 2017
I got this set early and for free from Hasbro and LEGO. Just finished putting it together earlier this week, and it's a pretty cool set:

FUDkv7zXsAAYUxP

It was a simple enough build and fun to put together. Transforming this thing is pretty easy and overall I think it looks pretty good. Definitely going to display this on my shelf like the above picture.

Huh. That just made me realize that the angled plates on top of the cab now come in red, and I needed those for a custom build. Gonna look for those on Bricklink.

RockyBalboa_

Apr 28, 2018
Built mine across 2 days, it's a thing of beauty. Love the robot form, but have it as the truck so it doesnt fall in a heap if someone bangs on the nearby front door.