Tendo

Oct 26, 2017
I've been out of the lego game since I ran out of shelf space but he'll look badass next to my lego voltron!

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
If it wasn't for the Mario ? Block & the rumored other gaming Lego sets like the Atari 2600, this would be at the top of my list.

Now how long until other Lego Transformers like Megatron?

Kreim

Dec 6, 2017
That price seems aggressive.... okay maybe not that aggressive, but $150 would make more sense to me.

fuuuuuudge, I'm gonna stare at it until I buy it.

tuffy

Oct 25, 2017
There's bound to be some compromises given that he's built from Lego bricks, needs to transform, and have some articulated limbs, but I think they've done a good job all things considered. Even the transformation sticks closer to the original toy's than the latest Masterpiece interpretation, probably by necessity.

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not usually down for expensive Lego sets, but if it actually transforms then it is something I might consider.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
I've been out of the lego game since I ran out of shelf space but he'll look badass next to my lego voltron!
Don't worry, brothers brick has you covered

IMG_9443.jpg

I'm not usually down for expensive Lego sets, but if it actually transforms then it is something I might consider.
It does

Also only 5 stickers(legs and the alternate waist pieces. And the plaque of course) everything else is printed

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
I knew I was buying this before I even saw it.

I hope this is just the beginning and we get more Lego Transformers.

DrFunk

Oct 25, 2017
That's cool

And if we know Lego, they'll be an improved model down the line for those who want more detail

Bengraven

Powered by Friendship™
Oct 26, 2017
Florida
I have so many Optimus Prime.

Classic
Walmart Vintage reprint
MP10 Takara Convoy
RED
War for Cybertron
Bootleg neon transparent
Megablocks
Masterpiece Ultra Magnus (aka white OP)

But hey why not.

Deleted member 8831

Oct 26, 2017
Just finished LEGO Seinfeld, Paris, NASA Shuttle Discovery, Mario Question Mark Block and currently working on Sesame Street (working on Saturn V rocket after that). This definitely might be the next thing I need to get, as that looks dope as hell.

J_ToSaveTheDay

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Lego has legit been tempting purchases from me a whole lot the past 6 months or so.

Thor's gaming room from Endgame; Daily Bugle; Back to the Future DeLorean; Optimus Prime.

All sets that are probably the first Lego sets I've wanted to desperately buy since I was a kid.

However, I live in a 1 bedroom apartment and can't display them anywhere so I haven't bought them. :(

Zapages

Oct 28, 2017
That looks so cool! It will be a great companion for my Voltron.

Now Lego please do Zeta Gundam.Yes, it sort of transforms as well.

www.youtube.com

LEGO Zeta Gundam (transformable)

I like to build differet things with LEGO bricks, a LEGO Gundam/Mech has been no.1 of that list for a long time. I hesitated quite a couple times before I s...

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
Doesn't Hasbro own Creo or MegaBlocks? I hope this means more Hasbro stuff down the line.

Oct 27, 2017
It's a lot bigger than I expected it to be.

Doesn't look bad with the first two MP Primes.
zqSVtUw.png

Is that the Honest Trailers guy voicing it?

Not surprising. Dude loves Transformers. He was on a Transformers podcast for like 10 years before he got big, and has voiced characters in official Transformers media a couple times now.

Oct 26, 2017
Looks about as good as it can possibly get. It also needs to be buildable by anyone and at least relatively sturdy, even as a 18+ set.

Definitely getting one, and then beginning to figure out how to make others.

Tom_Cody

Oct 28, 2017
Lego has legit been tempting purchases from me a whole lot the past 6 months or so.

Thor's gaming room from Endgame; Daily Bugle; Back to the Future DeLorean; Optimus Prime.

All sets that are probably the first Lego sets I've wanted to desperately buy since I was a kid.

However, I live in a 1 bedroom apartment and can't display them anywhere so I haven't bought them. :(
Lego is crushing it right now. I hadn't bought any Lego for about 5 years, but I got back into the hobby when the January 2022 releases dropped. I can confirm that the DeLorean is amazing.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Oh, shit this is big. Lego and Hasbro buried hatchets. Really exciting to think what's next. Power Rangers megazord or USS Enterprise?