• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.

I want to marry this show, then lose it to a demon so I go back in time, prevent it and fuck up all reality.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Did we skip over the fact John and the shapeshifter can talk to animals?

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Yeah in shows like these anyone remotely mystical can speak to animals, it's just accepted.

Can't say I really care for the cute animal pandering, it's just noise to me, I'm a villain remember

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Mick and the Fairy Godmother teamup is the best thing from the episode, and if you disagree you're wrong.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
No x infinity

You can't win, I have the high ground, Lotus. Don't try it.

Someone just gave a reality-bending book for reasons, and I have written in it that I am irrefutably right on this, and that there is no changing that no matter what. I tried it, and I won.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/l...w-meow-legends-tomorrow-best-episodes-1170264

Hollywood Reporter TV Critics Pick the Best Episodes of 2018

"Legends of To-Meow-Meow," 'Legends of Tomorrow'

Anybody can praise a show that excels in moments of tension or dramatic grandeur or Emmy-worthy character exploration. but I think it's wrong to entirely ignore the sheer pleasure that can come from the embrace of silliness. No show embraces its own silliness as aggressively as Legends of Tomorrow. This episode, the season four midseason finale, is a small snapshot of how wonderfully silly this show has become. Amidst constant resetting of the season's timeline, writers James Eagan and Ray Utarnachitt dig deep into the series' bag of tricks and utilize puppets, genre TV parody, a killer unicorn and more to craft an episode that's goofy, but deliriously so, all without resorting to abusive over-reliance on last season's breakout star, that blur of furry blue divinity known as Beebo. Look, Legends of Tomorrow wasn't making my Top 10 (or Top 20) and we weren't going to single out any of its performances, but I wanted to mention it somewhere. — Daniel Fienberg

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I'm so, so late with this, but was Routh's moustache gag a reference to Cavill? I hope that's the case.

Croc Man

Oct 27, 2017
Bit lttp but I just realised Gotham is now a place the legends can go. In a time machine. This means they could go to 60s Gotham and do a batman style episode with pow bubbles and everything.

Zari can be cat woman.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I been watching Justice League: Action and i thought to myself - Why isn't Space Cabbie on Legends of Tomorrow. He would be perfect for this type of show

Status
Not open for further replies.