• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

wisdom0wl

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
So the leaked Avengers 4 promo art from a few weeks ago is legit:

De7FDqDW4AIBGeD.jpg

Can't wait for Professor Hulk.
I want bearded Cap tho

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
That Thanos looks a lot like the Fortnite Model, im guessing Marvel told them to base it on this one rather than the infinity wars design.

Isro

Oct 30, 2017
Carol's uniform looks great. Looking forward to have Feige and Co. redeem her in MCU since Marvel writers basically destroyed her character in Civil Wars II - Minority Report.

SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017
That suit will get ripped to shreds eventually for sure that's just standard hulk.

I really hope we get a prof Hulk who is interacting in banner ways with the crew and while fighting and then when he's fighting thanos or whoever has to turn his head off a little and just go...

Gimme that ultimates hulk baby...

QndK41V.jpg

May 10, 2018
Captain Marvel will finish filming in another week or two, so I'm guessing we will get a trailer sometime in September. Late August at the earliest.

OP
OP
ManaByte

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
Prof Hulk is real.

This is gonna be good.

Edit: Bomber jacket Carol gives me life. Everybody gets one.

Last edited:

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
All of the art looks kinda bad but I'll reserve judgement until I see something in motion.

Shadownet

Oct 29, 2017
It's so weird seeing Hulk in something else besides shorts.

Also War Machine looking like animated Ultron.

Amathene

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Looks pretty solid! More or less what I expected an MCU version of her suit to look like. Sucks she doesn't have the sash though :\