GhaleonQ

Jan 14, 2018
It's important that so many here had great experiences with him outside of his incredible music. This one hurts. May their memory stick with us and may the family and friends recover and find peace.

BourbonAFC

Oct 26, 2017
RIP.

This sucks. Everything I read about the guy showed he was a genuinely good dude. And Power Trip is easily one of my favorite modern thrash bands. Just a huge loss for the metal scene all around. Condolences to his family, friends, and band mates.

Bushido

Senior Game Designer
Verified
Feb 6, 2018
Really fuckin' sucks, great vocalist, great dude and gone way too young.

killuglypop

Jan 9, 2020
This band just continued to grow. One of the best bands of the decade and from the stories doing the rounds, he was an all round great guy. I've read a ton of stories about how he went out of the way to help terminally fans and the like. RIP Riley

Deleted member 11976

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PT is/was one of the best newer thrash bands I've heard in quite some time and he seemed like a genuinely kind hearted person. This sucks. RIP.

giallo

Oct 27, 2017
Seoul
Dang this sucks. Was just listening to them today. I was going to go see them Iive earlier this year but didn't make it to the show. Though I'd be able to see them another time. RIP

Me too, man. They came to Seoul, but the show was like $70. I figured I catch them back in North America.

I regret my decision so much.

Oct 28, 2017
Damn! A friend introduced me to Manifest Decimation and I was expecting to listening to a couple songs to try it and out and ended listening to the whole album in one sitting. Saw them live a a couple times. Great shows.

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
Man this kind of hurts because they put out an excellent album in "Nightmare Logic" and was looking forward to their next opus. Plus, Riley was an all around great dude that help and seek out compassion from everyone in the metal/punk/thrash community, don't matter who you are.

RIP Riley.

GazzaScotland

Oct 27, 2017
So gutting. Seen Power Trip a few times and was always a great time. Last time was at Download, giant outdoor main stage show infront of 30,000 maybe? Everyone was won over, it was one of those moments. One of the bands everyone was talking about at the end of the weekend, so much good will behind them and ready to get to the next level.

RIP Riley.

Dennie Dee

Oct 26, 2017
Bruges, Belgium
Seeing the community's reactions on social media is gut wrenching. Power Trip members, label mates and "bosses", other artists they've been on tour or shared the stage with.... My friends as well.

Matt Pike called him the Bon Scott of our generation. That hit home for me.