• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Fake shit like this bums me out, mostly cause we should already have this on the Switch. In any case, the Switch being the ultimate port machine keeps on going, just imagine the February direct with this, Bioshock, and whatever other ports may be in store. The switch is a Nintendo machine for long time fans who couldn't afford to buy anything else the last 10 years and experience all the amazing things that have come out, and that appeals to me greatly. But yeah, please be true, and hopefully KH3 is also on the way.

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
Definitely seems fake but to be honest Square Enix have ported a lot of things to the Switch and I wouldn't be surprised if it eventually happens. Probably more down to a team available to do the work and a lull in their releases in which it makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.