• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Have you gotten the platinum in any Kingdom Hearts games?

• Yes! All of them!

Votes: 42 7.6%
  • I got a few. Or one.

Votes: 143 25.8%
  • No, but I got all the Secret Endings.

Votes: 115 20.8%
  • LOL.

Votes: 254 45.8%

• Total voters

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think the mods forgot to remove "Community Spotlight" from this thread's title.

Chainshada

Oct 25, 2017
So I might need a little help here. I've been playing through the series for the first time, just got to the World that Never existed, the boss fight there is destroying me. Dead in a single combo, lvl49 (Playing on Proud). It's just such a huge step up in difficulty from everything up until now. I can manage until he starts making lasers appear with every attack, then my health just completely drains in 1-2 seconds. Is there any specific trick to this that I've missed up until now? Any time I try to heal, he's in my face and either outright kills me during the animation or I'm worse off than when I started.

clockstrikes

Oct 27, 2017
Y'all see that obviously fake 4chan "leak"? People on Twitter are freaking out but it's so dumb, I can't believe what I just read.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Damn, not reading them then. But why you want them to be true? Are they good?
I want them to be good because they suck for a character i dislike lol

Idk if it's good or not because execution means a lot, they're pretty edgy but bits of the ending are what i thought they would be and bits are not

Seemed believable enough except for one death o-x

Kingsora

May 19, 2018
Please someone give me a good reason to why those leaks are fake.

Because if they are real I am going to have a meltdown

Kingsora

May 19, 2018
The world list has no mention of Monstropolis or San Fransokyo.

Supposed story spoilers also completely omit a major character.
Could simply be forgotten to ad, but yeah that would be stupid.

There is a mention of a
Clone
World though. First I was thinking it's Star Wars, but that would be just the world with the dozens Sora of the trailer.

Probably fake indeed and if it isn't you owe me really big time clockstrikes, because I looked it up because you mentioned it and now I am regretting it. :p

clockstrikes

Oct 27, 2017
Could simply be forgotten to ad, but yeah that would be stupid.

There is a mention of a
Clone
World though. First I was thinking it's Star Wars, but that would be just the world with the dozens Sora of the trailer.

Probably fake indeed and if it isn't you owe me really big time clockstrikes, because I looked it up because you mentioned it and now I am regretting it. :p

Haha, can't say I blame you. I wish I didn't read it either :P

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I can see all that happening. However it'd be fucking awful to my favorite character. Please Nomura don't.

The Last One

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I won't read any of it but if people think it's fake because it's cruel to certain characters then I need to remember you that Nomura said a few years ago that some people wouldn't accept the ending, something like that.

sigma722

Oct 26, 2017
So I might need a little help here. I've been playing through the series for the first time, just got to the World that Never existed, the boss fight there is destroying me. Dead in a single combo, lvl49 (Playing on Proud). It's just such a huge step up in difficulty from everything up until now. I can manage until he starts making lasers appear with every attack, then my health just completely drains in 1-2 seconds. Is there any specific trick to this that I've missed up until now? Any time I try to heal, he's in my face and either outright kills me during the animation or I'm worse off than when I started.

I posted with almost the exact same problem a few pages back during my critical playthrough. How are your drives leveled to this point? it's a good idea to have them all up to around 3 so that you have dodge roll. Definitely helps the fight being able to roll, and the other tip is to learn to guard better if you aren't yet, and then finally, watch out for the reaction command and then go ham on him and hope to get lucky if you stay close enough.

CrazyAznKT

Nov 8, 2017
Oh man, people saying they wish they hadn't read this makes me want to read it even though I know I shouldn't because I'll fall for the same pitfalls

Edit: I read it.

I laughed my ass off, this is so fake. Still laughing at
Black hole, time distortion, and time loop

Last edited:

The Last One

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh yeah. It'd be dumb for them to be on the box-art and not in the game.

You guys will know if it's true or not watching the next trailer and the final trailer. That's what happened with FF XV, for each trailer that got released more and more the leaks were confirmed true. If this doesn't happen here then it's probably fake.

Delaney

Oct 25, 2017
That piece of info posted on 4chan seems to be built on another "leak" that was posted last month on 4chan, which contained stuff like

Last Disney world to reveal being on December apart from Pooh in November, and the promotional material for the world reveal would be bugs, trees and animals. Did not provide exact movie the world was based on.
Destiny Islands, Radiant Garden and Daybreak Town? being cutscenes only.
Final world being Kingdom Hearts.
Brief Castle Oblivion visit with Sora diving into Ven's heart while Aqua fights Vanitas, and Ven's heart recreating KH3D imagery or something like that
Riku turning into a darkling at the end of the game, and there being a Kairi/Sora fall out because of it.
Laxerne and Marluxia being wiped out by other members of the Organization because of their true goal not being helping Xehanort, with Xion replacing one of them
The clash happening before the last act/third of the game and there not being a full Org to fight later on.
Terra's armor being the actual reborn Terra and the Terranort we saw so far being a Naminé illusion to trick MX
Young Xehanort getting sent back in time at the end of the game.
Chip, Dale, Ienzo, Demyx and the rest of the Radiant Garden gang using Gummi ships at the Keyblade Graveyard battle to wipe out a bunch of heartless

And then the Pooh trailer (and later on, some of the last UX reveals) came and fans thought some of the stuff matched this, so some people have been posting their re-formulated leaks based on this info, which hasn't been debunked yet but I'm sure it will. If someone else got the 4chan archive link, please post it, because I can't seem to locate the original post. Ah, feels like the pre-XV one-leak-a-week days.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Loving the character I made in KHUX so far.

He just looks like a small child hobo thats high as hell.

"..Yall got anymore of those gummis?"

Oct 25, 2017
That piece of info posted on 4chan seems to be built on another "leak" that was posted last month on 4chan, which contained stuff like

Last Disney world to reveal being on December apart from Pooh in November, and the promotional material for the world reveal would be bugs, trees and animals. Did not provide exact movie the world was based on.
Destiny Islands, Radiant Garden and Daybreak Town? being cutscenes only.
Final world being Kingdom Hearts.
Brief Castle Oblivion visit with Sora diving into Ven's heart while Aqua fights Vanitas, and Ven's heart recreating KH3D imagery or something like that
Riku turning into a darkling at the end of the game, and there being a Kairi/Sora fall out because of it.
Laxerne and Marluxia being wiped out by other members of the Organization because of their true goal not being helping Xehanort, with Xion replacing one of them
The clash happening before the last act/third of the game and there not being a full Org to fight later on.
Terra's armor being the actual reborn Terra and the Terranort we saw so far being a Naminé illusion to trick MX
Young Xehanort getting sent back in time at the end of the game.
Chip, Dale, Ienzo, Demyx and the rest of the Radiant Garden gang using Gummi ships at the Keyblade Graveyard battle to wipe out a bunch of heartless

And then the Pooh trailer (and later on, some of the last UX reveals) came and fans thought some of the stuff matched this, so some people have been posting their re-formulated leaks based on this info, which hasn't been debunked yet but I'm sure it will. If someone else got the 4chan archive link, please post it, because I can't seem to locate the original post. Ah, feels like the pre-XV one-leak-a-week days.
Good times those were good times lol

Delaney

Oct 25, 2017
To be fair, any "leak" that talks about big areas/worlds still left unannounced two months before release gets completely debunked for me. Worked with FFXV, I'm sure it will work with this lol

Chainshada

Oct 25, 2017
Finally got it, seems I was being too aggressive in the laser phase, took my time to try and dodge and wait for an opening.

Voltt

Oct 25, 2017
I won't read any of it but if people think it's fake because it's cruel to certain characters then I need to remember you that Nomura said a few years ago that some people wouldn't accept the ending, something like that.
That was a mistranslation. Nomura didn't say that the ending would be "difficult to accept," he said it would be "difficult to follow," which makes a lot more sense.

The Last One

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That was a mistranslation. Nomura didn't say that the ending would be "difficult to accept," he said it would be "difficult to follow," which makes a lot more sense.

Oh okay, I wonder what they mean by this then. Probably because many characters will be present in the ending.

Eslayer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Couldn't resist and read the "leak"

Now I hope this is bullshit because I want to be surprised, I've waited years for this and now I'm sad lol

clockstrikes

Oct 27, 2017

It was less of a mistranslation and more of youtubers failing to pay attention to what the translator was saying, then refusing to admit they misheard lol

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
A random thought just occurred to me. Xemnas was talking so much about how "most" of the previous Org XIII members were inadequate to be vessels (which is why he relegated to using time travel), and yet a majority of them are supposedly in this new true organization lol

Voltt

Oct 25, 2017
A random thought just occurred to me. Xemnas was talking so much about how "most" of the previous Org XIII members were inadequate to be vessels (which is why he relegated to using time travel), and yet a majority of them are supposedly in this new true organization lol
I've been thinking that there might be norts that aren't actually darknesses. It would explain why there seems to be more than 13. For example, we know for a fact that they had 12 members in 3D, and trailers show that, in KH3, Even gets kidnapped in order to turn him into Vexen again, who is norted. I find it very doubtful that Vexen is the mysterious 13th darkness. He is, however, very good at making replicas, which definitely could be useful for the Organization.