• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
You're looking specifically for genderbent beefcakes or the already existing ones like Rugal?
Everything.

Dudes in swimsuits, genderbent female characters, Smart Chang, any seasonal excuse to dress hunks in slutty* clothing. (*Sex positive sluttiness.) Like I understand Netmarble needs boob monsters to sell rubies, but give us some dick monsters too. Equal opportunity perving.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Nicely done!

I am still very selective when salvaging souls. If the character shows up in the roulette, like Swimsuit Kula right now, then 200 of them can be traded in to craft a Memory (up to 7 times). Also, 150 can be traded in to craft their special card.

Man,
Lady Battler's
voice sounds really familiar but I am unsure just who I'm thinking of.

Aug 26, 2018
日本
But now it's time for something completely unexpected!
*breath in* Who. The Fuck. Keeps asking for this? Let me know so I can confiscate their phones. lol

You're looking specifically for genderbent beefcakes or the already existing ones like Rugal?
Swimsuit Rugal would be the most hilarious nonsense and they should put it in the game. lol

I think the only male character that got a swimsuit was K'. You'd think they'd at least give Kyo and Iori one.

Strelok

Oct 29, 2017
Karnaca, Serkonos
At least that's not a loli.

Used 10 tickets and got:

Dupes (got their memory before too) but amazing pull. xD

Oh no! A real madrid fan!
tenor.gif

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
\o/

I had gotten a golden token recently and was going to hold off on using it until Leona came out, but with the new loyality reward system (and the fact I had just past the full 100 not too long ago), I decided to use it now. Got my first Summer Mature mamory!

My current blue team is Rock Howard, O. Zero, O. Leona. All 1★ 10. When her and White Gintoki get enough T1 EXP Caps, they'll be join the rotation.

Aronleon

Apr 9, 2020
After all was said and done I ended up with everyone in the collab except for Shinsuke but not a big loss, no special cards or set either if you dont count the one from the exange shop. Moving the characters themselves, White Gintoki was made for the hell dunceons, his bleed and skills make it a breeze to fight mobs. Kamui is fucked up! Remember I still lack his super and the good set and the man still melts people in Leage and Arena, the second you sense someone has super armor or hyper armor skill 3 puts them back to the ground in other words he is fun. Kazura remains very in the middle if I had gotten his super cards I could sse him being a great option for time attack. Over all Im really happy with the collab and the things I got.

Im currently at level 10 for the hell dungeon and I thinkg I´ll stay in level 11 while I get more memories.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Im currently at level 10 for the hell dungeon and I thinkg I´ll stay in level 11 while I get more memories.
I finally went from staying at 5 to 11 the other day. Got the 600 gems from doing so to use on my Gintama card pulls. Auto rewards of 70 T1 and 2 T2 caps a day will be nice to bank up. Got 3 maxed out 1★s for each color now, but only upgraded Lady Zero to 2★.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
It's a major pain having to change battle cards for the whole team every single stage to go from one color team to another. That's why I stopped playing it before before. At least now I can get enough daily just from pressing the the Auto-Clear button that I'll be able to 1★ 10 new awakened characters easy enough.

Mesharey

Dec 7, 2017
Kuwait
I was on lvl 7 I think for months and just kept using the skip to get the capsules everyday, today I played and got to lvl 11, I had over 700 capsules.

I used auto, but I played too sometimes.

waxinlyrical

Oct 25, 2017
To be fair Gintama and WWE collabs were mainly sausage fests (Becky and Kagura are the token female representatives and certainly not overboard in the fan service aspect). WWE collab was basically beefcake wasn't it? :D

That isn't to say the ratio isn't overwhelmingly skewed in favor of pandering towards the male gaze, yeah I know there's far more characters meant to pander to the male gaze. Only to say that there are a few characters already that pander to other interests.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
To be fair Gintama and WWE collabs were mainly sausage fests (Becky and Kagura are the token female representatives and certainly not overboard in the fan service aspect). WWE collab was basically beefcake wasn't it? :D

That isn't to say the ratio isn't overwhelmingly skewed in favor of pandering towards the male gaze, yeah I know there's far more characters meant to pander to the male gaze. Only to say that there are a few characters already that pander to other interests.
The balance is way off, and most of the male characters aren't presented in a way that's meant to be fan service.

Oct 27, 2017
So after going to collab card pity twice here's what I ended up with
Set 1 (Pity)
Set 2
Set 3 (Pity)
It's a Collab x3
Poster Child x7
The Final Winner x4
and a shit ton of Special card dupes, having missed only 2 gold characters. I resisted from buying the pack. Probably would've done it if I had the all the option cards.

Karsha

May 1, 2020
I don't mind Lady Briann, at least the design is cool and not a loli, I hate them. Reminds me Lady Billy but anyway there are a lot of cool characters still not in the game and they keep making dem gender benders lol.

akilshohen

Dec 8, 2017
Honestly, Brian is the blandest of the sports team IMO. Lady battler is the most interesting thing to happen to him.

Oct 26, 2017
Got 'er!

Didn't have to empty the coffers, either. One thing I will say about this new mileage system is that I believe your place on the summon mileage is saved, even when a new character comes out. This means if you play your cards right, you can get a new character you want with minimal ruby investment, or none at all!

I'm a little over halfway, as indicated by the picture. By the time someone like XII Leona comes out, I might be close enough so that I wouldn't have to spend many rubies at all!

Oct 27, 2017
Lady Brian is an easy skip, don't like the original character and this version managed to be even worse. Design wise I think lady Mr. Big, Yashiro and Billy are the cooler ones and i'm meh about the rest.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I'm so confused. Who actually asked for this? Call it salt or whatever, but it's just so fucking random.

I'd assume these lady characters have done well, and it's not like there's any logic to any of the choices, aside from a few follow ups (like Kim following Chang and Zero/Clone Zero)

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'd assume these lady characters have done well, and it's not like there's any logic to any of the choices, aside from a few follow ups (like Kim following Chang and Zero/Clone Zero)
I get the "more Lady/Pretty" part as we were told this a while back in a dev note. Brian of all people is just confusing. Like Big and the Zeroes were boss characters, while Kim and Chang have been in a majority of the KOF games. Same goes for Billy. And Yashiro is at least a major villain in the Orochi arc.

Brian is part of the "butt of the joke" team and hasn't been in a KOF game in years. I'm just confused as to who said "yes, the next genderswap fighter should be Brian of the American Sports team". At least it isn't a loli dressed in the same outfit.

Also, yes, Lady Big is easily my favorite of the "Lady" releases.

hikarutilmitt

Dec 16, 2017
Honestly waiting for gothloli Choi with Edward scissor hands like the bishoujo figure.

It's funny how the only swap designs I honestly didn't care about were Chang and clone zero. Chang is just an unappealing design and clone zero is almost totally lazy aside from the mustaches. Her head is just too damned big.

Master Milk

Oct 25, 2017
This will not sell and the will think

"Help we made her an adult, big mistake, only lolis now"
you really think a blue eyed blonde isn't gonna move units?

yo why is there a square on this bingo grid that requires you to buy 24 things from the exchange store? i was so salty when i saw that yesterday, straight bs

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I get the "more Lady/Pretty" part as we were told this a while back in a dev note. Brian of all people is just confusing. Like Big and the Zeroes were boss characters, while Kim and Chang have been in a majority of the KOF games. Same goes for Billy. And Yashiro is at least a major villain in the Orochi arc.

Brian is part of the "butt of the joke" team and hasn't been in a KOF game in years. I'm just confused as to who said "yes, the next genderswap fighter should be Brian of the American Sports team". At least it isn't a loli dressed in the same outfit.

Chang is a recurring character, but he usually hovers around the bottom of the popularity polls. Zero also although a final boss seemed to be fairly unpopular. I remember at the time KoF2000 came out most people seemed to complain that his face looked like just a minor character rather than a final boss.

That and they probably wanted a blond character since KoF doesn't have many blond long haired women.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
If it comes with a Stein story event, I could see a lot of comedy coming from the AST always being the butts of the joke.

Aronleon

Apr 9, 2020
you really think a blue eyed blonde isn't gonna move units?

yo why is there a square on this bingo grid that requires you to buy 24 things from the exchange store? i was so salty when i saw that yesterday, straight bs
Just Buy everything that asks for gold AKA the Triangle, Square and Hexagon cores, also if you really need to buy things fast the store resets every 4 hours.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
There's 12 days remaining for the bingo. Just grab the Plus Capsule Mystery Box and AP 200 Elixir everyday for 25 coins and that's 24. Can also get the Item Summon Ticket for 15 coins if ya wanna do 3 a day.

Aronleon

Apr 9, 2020
Exactly, you can get an easy 1000 Rubies a week, and for that people that never tried it give it a change you can easily get to Platimum 1 or 2 and you don't even have to spend rubies to do so.

Here´s the gist, every day you get 3 chances to fight any more and you pay 10 rubies per extra fight, you can only use 1 figther per Match so lets say you go with Lady zero, Orochi and Gonuts, after that first match they are not selectable for the day even if you didn't use them so choose wisely.

Each Victory gives you points, points are based on health, time and victories. The perfect run is win all 3 fights with a single character under 30 seconds and a tolal CP of 70K or more and you get 125 points, 100 is the goal you should aim for and thats doable with low CP you just need to do it with One character.

The AI is not as aggressive here as opposed to League and all fights are 1 at the time. If you win all 3 fights for the whole week and the goal of 100 points you are guarantied to get to Platinum wich is getting 3000 points, forget about Diamond tho at that point you at looking at like 7K upwards in points and that is too much of an invesment in Rubies belive me I tried once.

Some tips and suggestions, it really doesn't matter what order you choose the important thing is making 1 character you main Nuke, One of my teams is Ryo 96 as the leader for his 50% Purple attack buff, Idol Kula as my Nuke and Igniz as my back up. Dont think the world is over if you dont get perfects or loose a character, the more CP you have the more leeway to fuck up and not loose as much remember 100 is the goal everything else is bonus points. The Ai will roll backwards 90% so account for that.