• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
I'm guessing this will be the Baseball Vanessa roulette mentioned in the recent global datamines:
zmP7SZb.png

MattXIII

Oct 28, 2017
I really was not expecting the Ms. Big shop to be available so soon.

This is how the Ms. Big shop works:

There are three milestone rewards: Ms. Big, her special card, and 30 special enhancement cards.

To get Ms. Big, you need to spend $114.

To get her special card, it's another $100.

And the final milestone is unlocked after a final $40 package, which gives you 600 Ms. Big souls.

So, for a little over $250 fucking dollars, you get Ms. Big, her special card, and the full 600 character souls. For just the character, it's only $114.

I guess the silver lining is that this Ms. Big shop seems to be around for a while, so if you really want the full suite of items, you can piecemeal the whole thing.

Wow. Well okay then...

Thanks for the explanation, might just be what I need to break my daily routine with this game.

Ashamed to admit it but the daily's are the first thing I do in the morning before getting out of bed.

Oct 26, 2017
I've got the squadron down for Chocolate Mukai, and presumably any other Relay Quest that allows these teams:

Though, it turns out that the first team was enough to bring him down. Timer almost ran out, but they got him down all three times. Making bronze and silver teams will be trickier, but I look forward to making them, too!

The daily rewards plus the challenge rewards got me enough coins to buy both Festival Hinako and her special card! Well, now I can make a Balance team for this mode, too! XD

I'm guessing this will be the Baseball Vanessa roulette mentioned in the recent global datamines:
zmP7SZb.png

I'm really disappointed that you can't get Baseball Vanessa through this roulette. Souls are nice, but how about some gacha tokens at the very least?

Last edited:

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
Wait you only need to beat chocolate mukai once and then just use skip tickets? Why all the hype of making teams?

SecretCharacter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado Springs, CO
Dropped 9k on Ash and not even any 5* drops. Pretty bummed out by that.

Also, while I'm not a meta player in the slightest, I was able to take down Chocolate Mukai. It's going to be harder when he refreshes and has different cost restrictions, but my teams of (mostly) barely over level 60 characters did it. Yeah, sure, my Sam Sho team of 80 Haomaru, 75 Genjuro, and 70 Amakusa did a lot of the work, but we beat it....

Oct 26, 2017
Like a bonehead, I used up a boatload of my best characters in the Infinite Arena without realizing the true strategy.

I think ideally, you'll want to make teams where you focus on just using one character to clear out the opposing team. That way, if you've got something like 20 good characters, you can play 20 times and potentially get a big rank! The rewards for this new Arena seem pretty good, and give a better incentive to actually spend rubies. I'm digging it!

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Also, it took me a while to figure out, but the weakness of the Chizuru fight is shock/poison/chill. Bleed won't work, which is the opposite of her Epic Quest version. Fun.

Minataur

Oct 25, 2017
Kind of hilarious how a few months back people were making guides telling you the optimal Team Relay strategy that would get you enough coins for Clone Zero after 2 weeks of daily play, yet here I am only 100 coins shy of obtaining him on the very first day it's available lmao

Are the Cherry Blossom Festival characters worth getting? No way they're as good as Ned Flanders Zero but I wanna know if I should dump my coins into them or AS Souls once he's mine.

EDIT: Also holy crap the Arena store is going defunct in just three days? Should I blow my 27k tokens on souls for '96 Geese, capsules, or tickets?

Oct 26, 2017
Kind of hilarious how a few months back people were making guides telling you the optimal Team Relay strategy that would get you enough coins for Clone Zero after 2 weeks of daily play, yet here I am only 100 coins shy of obtaining him on the very first day it's available lmao

Are the Cherry Blossom Festival characters worth getting? No way they're as good as Ned Flanders Zero but I wanna know if I should dump my coins into them or AS Souls once he's mine.

EDIT: Also holy crap the Arena store is going defunct in just three days? Should I blow my 27k tokens on souls for '96 Geese, capsules, or tickets?

I'd say Festival Hinako is very much worth getting for her leader skill alone, as she has the Orochi Iori leader skill, only for Balance type fighters. I got her and her special card after doing the team relay today.

And, in regards to your other question, I'd put your tokens toward capsules. You can still get 96 Geese in the new Arena store.

Minataur

Oct 25, 2017
I'd say Festival Hinako is very much worth getting for her leader skill alone, as she has the Orochi Iori leader skill, only for Balance type fighters. I got her and her special card after doing the team relay today.

And, in regards to your other question, I'd put your tokens toward capsules. You can still get 96 Geese in the new Arena store.
I've already got '96 Geese, but I dunno if he's strong enough to justify pumping souls into. F2P characters are rarely amazing, though apparently Clone Zero is still pretty strong.

And thanks! I'll defo focus on Hinako then; I don't have many strong Balance units but always good to future-proof yourself I suppose.

2 gifts from Sought After

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Sought After Sought After!

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

Sought After said:
New e-mail codes are out, extras~

Link to redeem: http://couponview.netmarble.com/coupon/kofg/1143

These are our awesome prizes:

• Mobile Mobile: 200 Rubies - Won by ccbfan (1 entry)
  • Mobile Mobile: 200 Rubies - Won by OhSatan OhSatan (1 entry)

Mesharey

Dec 7, 2017
Kuwait
Though, it turns out that the first team was enough to bring him down. Timer almost ran out, but they got him down all three times. Making bronze and silver teams will be trickier, but I look forward to making them, too!
Me too, I took a long time to set all the teams, prepare cards and make sure they have a relation, and then my first team took him down... lol

I wanted a challenge at least xD.

It's kinda disappointing, anyway good update.

As ScraftKyo said, I was preparing low lvl characters to get Clone Zero and then in 1 day you can almost get him lol, got Hinako first though since she's important for balanced characters.

Btw Lady Yashiro destroys Chizuro

Last edited:

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
Looks like they upgraded the welcome back rewards so now if you dont login for a couple weeks you can pick between O.Rugal, Mukai or Goenitz.

Netmarble is gonna have us all taking a 2 week sabbatical at this rate

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
So the Dark Chocolate Mukai battle gives 150 per clear and another 450 for the first clear. Assuming the first clear rewards don't reset each week, that leaves us with 900 this week and then 450 per week after. 4 weeks of that gives us 2250.
The exchange shop says it closes in 26 days. Therefore, if all 3 characters are bought that's 2200 (1000 for Zero + 600 for Hinako + 600 for Chizuru), leaving only 50 left over (which isn't enough for any of their cards).

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Also, it took me a while to figure out, but the weakness of the Chizuru fight is shock/poison/chill. Bleed won't work, which is the opposite of her Epic Quest version. Fun.
I haven't been able to beat her. Looking into it, these are my options:
Shock - Orochi Leona, May Lee, Benimaru 99
Poison - H. Xiangfei, AS Yamazaki
Chill - Rimururu w/ Card, Winter Holiday Yuri
RNG All - AIW Athena w/ 3PG Card

Edit: I beat it after I maxed out the H. Xiangfei option card I crafted last event (+4% Crit Rate & 50% chance to deal 140% Chill damage on Crit) and put it on O. Leona w/ Maxima as the other option and Noah for the set. Lady Chang lead + O. Leona w/ Genjuro striker. She has Shock on her ball attack, but I think the card did more damage. Rimu was also on the team, just in case. Wish I had figured this out yesterday and not missed out on 3 runs.

Last edited:

Brunire

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
So the Dark Chocolate Mukai battle gives 150 per clear and another 450 for the first clear. Assuming the first clear rewards don't reset each week, that leaves us with 900 this week and then 450 per week after. 4 weeks of that gives us 2250.
The exchange shop says it closes in 26 days. Therefore, if all 3 characters are bought that's 2200 (1000 for Zero + 600 for Hinako + 600 for Chizuru), leaving only 50 left over (which isn't enough for any of their cards).
Enter the shop items. 300 rubies for 30 coins or $2 US for 50. About 5800 rubies, $22 US or some combination of the two if you want to get Zero's card along with the 3 fighters. Don't waste coins on Chizuru's card since it can be obtained in the special card exchange, unless it is not her normal card?

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Ah, the shop! Of course they would set it up like that. I think what I'll do is spend enough rubies to grab Hinako's card in addition to the 3 characters from the earned coins. I figure Zero and his card will be part of the permanent TRD shop / in whatever TRD event comes next after Mukai (mayhaps one that includes Sakura Joe?). Meanwhile, IDK if these seasonal units / cards will ever repeat. Chizuru's card is tradable + there is the 3PG card via EQ, however this is the only version of Hinako currently in the game, afaik, so her card won't be so easily available. Plus, I'd been preparing to pull for Hinako for months, I don't mind spending 1.5k rubies to grab her card when I can earn her for free.

Aug 26, 2018
日本
I'm finally getting around to going through the Epic Quest. There doesn't seem to be a decent way to get any characters past 16-17,000 CP, but stage 3 is talking about needing 25k+. Am I just supposed to grind for buffs until it doesn't matter anymore or what? I've maxed out a number of characters and battle cards, but it feels like I'm missing something here.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Whoever needs it, here are my two extra email codes.
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Last edited:

Aronleon

Apr 9, 2020
If anyone wants them here are my 2 codes.

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Last edited:

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
LOL

No idea who to use for Infinite Battle Limited. Its basically only KOF Gold characters allowed which I have a total of 4 that limit broken above 60.

Whats are some good kof gold characters for this? I have 95 Kyo as my only good one so far.

Mesharey

Dec 7, 2017
Kuwait
Yeah that's kinda tough, you'll mostly use the first character to win against all 3 so:

1st team I used Shermie 97 as a leader (60% attack) with Kyo 95 (my main figher and the first fight) and Terry 96.

2nd team: Whip 99 the leader, Mature 96 my main fighter with summer cards for tanks (Kula vacation) and Chizuru 96.

3rd team: Ryo 96, Kyo 98 and Iori 98, I may change it to K' 99, Mai 95 and King 94.

Edit: I just noticed the time attack, it's hard and probably Hahomaru is the only one that can do it, mine was 1:26, gonna try to get 1:19.

Last edited:

Aronleon

Apr 9, 2020
I gotta say I´m really happy with the game after the update, Infinite battle is actually fun and you need to get a bit creative with your pics and how to maximize your gains, plus its actually totally ok to push further with the low cost of rubies. Time attack is also a massive improvement, no longer do we have to worry about hackers getting the best times as long as you get S rank things will be fine. Championship is somewhat more playable depending on the conections but hey I´ll take it. So yeah over all excellent update and now its time to save everything for my boy Nameless and eventually Adelheid.

On another topic I´ll wait till the last day on the TRD to finally decide who to get, Hinako is probably a given but Im still not sure if I want to pic her card it really all depends if Clone Zero and his card will be a recuring prize on the shop.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Zero is supposed to be one of the top for TA, but I struggled like crazy to get 1:25. Hitting sub-1:20 is so damn stressful.

Minataur

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't been able to take down the special event Chihiro even once yet (all of my Poison/Shock units are underlevelled and with not-great card sets) and I'm super worried that this means I'll be missing out on the NESTS 6* set forever. It'll come back eventually once I've had more time to adequately prepare, right?

somato

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't been able to take down the special event Chihiro even once yet (all of my Poison/Shock units are underlevelled and with not-great card sets) and I'm super worried that this means I'll be missing out on the NESTS 6* set forever. It'll come back eventually once I've had more time to adequately prepare, right?

I believe it should rotate between Chizuru and Mecha Goenitz, so there shouldn't be any reason to rush.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
If you crafted/drew the Halloween Xiangfei option card (from the last event), that works great on strong characters, especially ones with high crit rate. At lvl 10, the card has a 50% chance to deal Chill DMG equal to 140% of ATK when you Crit. I use it with my Orochi Leona (who does have Shock on one skill) for a ~90s clear, but I've read about people beating the fight with non-Shock/Chill/Poison characters like Haohmaru because of that card.

O
If you crafted/drew the Halloween Xiangfei option card (from the last event), that works great on strong characters, especially ones with high crit rate. At lvl 10, the card has a 50% chance to deal Chill DMG equal to 140% of ATK when you Crit. I use it with my Orochi Leona (who does have Shock on one skill) for a ~90s clear, but I've read about people beating the fight with non-Shock/Chill/Poison characters like Haohmaru because of that card.
Hhh so it works that way...

I'm rezlly bad with this game lol.

hikarutilmitt

"This guy are sick"
Dec 16, 2017
These mofos gave me Bao on the first roulette spin. Thanks, I hate it. lol
heywowitsfuckingnothing.gif

I saw him and was like.. you went from such a high high of May Lee to the lowest of lows with Bao. Is there anyone we hate more? I know Malin wasn't the most popular but she wasn't bad or nearly as annoying to most people I knew compared to Bao.

waxinlyrical

Oct 25, 2017

Yeah I was only able to beat Shin Chizuru with Gonutz and the Halloween Xiangfei option card. I wasted a bunch of resources maxing Charlotte because some guy on Reddit was like "Yeah Charlotte beats this easy" but I could not get anywhere close with her :(