• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
fuck 'em both

but that breakup album about to be incredible

Deleted member 3896

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good. Kim's a complete piece of shit and even she deserves better than that disgusting right wing grifter.

BlueTsunami

Oct 29, 2017
Logical choice after having your husband bring back your dead father as a hologram and joke about your pussy farts

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
LMAO , they truly deserved each other. It hurts that their toxicity is no longer contained under one roof.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
template-custom-meme-907-0c6db91aec9c.jpeg

chronos4590

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
LMAO , they truly deserved each other. It hurts that their toxicity is no longer contained under one roof.
True they did deserve each other, yet i truly think she loved or grew to love him (for what ever stupid dumb reason) and he loved "Kim Kardashian" THE it girl celebrity, and what attention that brings back to him, and that's it. Just a pile of mess

Bus-TEE

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
I must have typed out a post commenting on this pair, and then deleted, about three times so instead I'll just leave this GIF with the following comment....

"Marriage?"

giphy.gif

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Eh, seems about right since there has been reported rumors about their marriage struggling for a while now

Logical choice after having your husband bring back your dead father as a hologram and joke about your pussy farts
Sorry, is that true? I know the dead dad hologram is but did he really make her dad joke about that?

Double 0

Nov 5, 2017
Welp. Kanye's going to continue to fall, but I don't blame Kim for cutting out if it's too much for her and the kids.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
They never felt like a couple honestly. It was weird.

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
This is deeply tragic. Now innocent people might be subjected to dating these two assholes. Who will be next?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
They're both terrible people but I honestly respect anyone trying to claw their way out of the gravity well that is Kanye. The dude has been beyond help for such a long time.