• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kalmakov

user requested ban
Banned
Sep 10, 2019

Aka the character that should've been in the vanilla roster to begin with.

Zaheer

Oct 27, 2017
tumblr_pwjice6aDv1x0bvwko5_250.gifv

They actually released this game without her being in the base roster?

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Hadn't realized she wasn't in the roster. Fight Club Mako was one of the best parts of the show.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Based upon the reactions in this thread making her dlc was the right call as everyone will buy her

edit: been clarified that she's free, thank you

Last edited:

Meia

Oct 26, 2017
...she wasn't in the base roster? She was, like, one of the main reasons to make a game like this, the hype when her episode aired was unreal. >>

Crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
LMAO how do you make a KLK game and not include Mako in the base roster? This is so transparent and scummy.

Garrod Ran

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 23, 2018
she wasn't in the game already?! not even base roster but i thought this DLC released months ago

Deleted member 13560

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Game still doesnt support arbitrary resolutions. I've been waiting for support since release. Not going to buy this.

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
In the better timeline we got a Platinum character action game with Satsuki, Ryuko, and Mako playable.

That interview from like 4 years ago will haunt me to my grave