III-V

Oct 25, 2017
In an effort to continue her disinformation campaign, Kayleigh McEnany has signed on to work for Fox News. It just never ends.

According to her termination financial disclosure report, McEnany reached an agreement with the company in January 2021 to start working there this month. During her stint in the Trump administration, McEnany regularly appeared on the network, including more than 20 times after Trump lost the 2020 election.

The financial disclosure also shows that Turning Point USA covered a $6,500 gift for McEnany and a guest to attend an event at which she received an award.

n addition, McEnany reported receiving nearly $200,000 in salary and bonus from the Trump campaign and the Republican National Committee.

www.citizensforethics.org

Kayleigh McEnany's Financial Disclosure reveals agreement with Fox News - CREW | Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington

According to her financial disclosure, Kayleigh McEnany reached an agreement with Fox News in January 2021 to start working there this month.

pechorin

Banned
Apr 13, 2020
Add another blonde to the roster.
maHFce0.jpeg

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
It's not surprising. She went from CNN to the White House to Fox News. Realistically there was nowhere else to go.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Pretty much where she was going to end up no matter what. Nobody else wants high profile Trump staffers right now. Fox wants her to help keep people tuned in.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
I'm always amazed women continue to work at Fox News considering there is a huge chance they get sexually harassed going off the very long history of that kind of BS going on there.

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
Nah, CNN employed her before then.
Nah, CNN employed her before then.

I always forget that CNN loves to employ some token conservatives to make their network seem non-partisan, I believe Rick Santorum currently holds that role. Much like Juan Williams does for liberals at Fox.

Thankfully MSNBC dropped that shit a long-time ago - they used to have Tucker Carlson, Michael Savage, and Pat Buchanan on the payroll.

(to be blunt I think most cable news TV is 100% garbage, and I usually stick to stuff like Reuters TV and Newsy)

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
I always forget that CNN loves to employ some token conservatives to make their network seem non-partisan, I believe Rick Santorum currently holds that role. Much like Juan Williams does for liberals at Fox.

Thankfully MSNBC dropped that shit a long-time ago - they used to have Tucker Carlson, Michael Savage, and Pat Buchanan on the payroll.
I won't lie, post election it's been funny seeing Rick Santorum on. Just continually getting dunked on, especially after the 6th.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
When she was press sec, she went on Fox News almost every morning. She had way more appearances at Fox News than official press briefings.

Oct 27, 2017
You guys laugh but if trump won 4 more years, the men would be forced to wear their hair like trump and the women would have to go generic fox blonde.

Bengraven