• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
www.tmz.com

NYC Woman Coughs on Bagel Patron After Being Called Out for No Mask

COVID Karens are running amok in NYC.

A NYC woman had a meltdown after being rightfully called out for not wearing a mask inside, which caused her to start hawking up phlegm ... and it's all on video.

The incident recently went down in Astoria, Queens at a bagel shop called New York City Bagel Coffee House -- and, apparently, one of the customers who was wearing a mask noticed this gal without one while coughing, not covering her mouth ... and going mask-less.

The masked patron suggested to one of the staffers that they enforce a mandatory mask-on policy while inside the building -- and after overhearing her complaint, this woman lost it.

[ Twitter video, since TMZ video cannot be embedded. NSFW, language ]

You can see for yourself what exactly she does and how she starts to conduct herself -- but here's a hint ... it's a lot of childish name-calling and then straight up flagrant coughing. It's crazy, 'cause once this woman turns around and sees she's being recorded ... she makes a face that basically says, "S***, I've been caught on camera acting like a jackass."

fd2914ac5c984403af26693e7d05a597_md.jpg

But wait, there's more ... according to the woman who was coughed on, the employees didn't do a damn thing and they STILL served this wacko ... supposedly, not even checking on the victim or anything. That left the cough-ee furious and vowing never to return.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Well, let's hope that her job fires her. How hard is it to be a decent human being? Wear the damn mask even if you think it's silly.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
One of these days someone is gonna pull that coughing shit and get decked in the face.

Apr 19, 2018
heavy.com

News - Heavy.com

Today’s top breaking news, delivered without bias or snark.
Shortly after the video went viral, many people on Twitter identified the woman as Lauren Balsamo and screenshots of her LinkedIn account indicated that she worked at Weill Cornell Medicine as an assistant research coordinator. Weill Cornell later issued a statement indicating that Balsamo was a former employee and hadn't worked for them since January 2020.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
her face the moment she notices she is on video
amazing 18 seconds in.....Fucked and she knows it.

Karen is out of control.

timshundo

CANCEL YOUR AMAZON PRIME
Oct 27, 2017
CA
So many Karens I literally can't keep up.

But wait, there's more ... according to the woman who was coughed on, the employees didn't do a damn thing and they STILL served this wacko ... supposedly, not even checking on the victim or anything. That left the cough-ee furious and vowing never to return.

Also just gonna say don't come after the store employees for this. They don't get paid enough to be covid guardians. EVERY customer they have to serve is a health risk, mask or not. They've got enough on their plate.

TheOMan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That's assault. Also, when she saw her life flash before her eyes when she saw she was being recorded, lol.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
She worked at a medical center previously. Wow. The idiocy.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
White people can't handle not wearing a mask. My god. Just wear the fucking thing. Christ.

Edit - I hope they charge her.

Steven

Oct 27, 2017
She's out of work, but I'm hoping the next place that hires her finds out only to fire her

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
It's much easier to just be kind. It's unbelievable how much these people go out of their way to be assholes.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
Just a warning, if anyone coughs on me deliberately, they're getting ktfo. In fact, I should get that printed on a mask.

h1nch

Dec 12, 2017
We need a national Karen database so that the public will always know who these people really are.

Tigress

Oct 25, 2017
Washington
www.tmz.com

NYC Woman Coughs on Bagel Patron After Being Called Out for No Mask

COVID Karens are running amok in NYC.

A NYC woman had a meltdown after being rightfully called out for not wearing a mask inside, which caused her to start hawking up phlegm ... and it's all on video.

The incident recently went down in Astoria, Queens at a bagel shop called New York City Bagel Coffee House -- and, apparently, one of the customers who was wearing a mask noticed this gal without one while coughing, not covering her mouth ... and going mask-less.

The masked patron suggested to one of the staffers that they enforce a mandatory mask-on policy while inside the building -- and after overhearing her complaint, this woman lost it.

[ Twitter video, since TMZ video cannot be embedded. NSFW, language ]

You can see for yourself what exactly she does and how she starts to conduct herself -- but here's a hint ... it's a lot of childish name-calling and then straight up flagrant coughing. It's crazy, 'cause once this woman turns around and sees she's being recorded ... she makes a face that basically says, "S***, I've been caught on camera acting like a jackass."

fd2914ac5c984403af26693e7d05a597_md.jpg

to be fair to the employees theymay not have the power to throw her out. If she went through my line I know I wouldn't be able to just throw her out of the store (I could easily get in trouble if she complains to corporate) and who knows if I could get a manager in time and it may depend on the manager who is on if she gets thrown out.

Autumn

Avenger
Apr 1, 2018
She knows she messed up when the camera hits her in the face. The fearful reaction says it all, you can see her life flash before her eyes.

Fergie

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
England m8.
Another oblivious person. They must have been getting away with this behaviour to think there are no ramifications.

Countless Karen videos and they never learn.

Inquisitive_Ghost

Cranky Ghost Pokemon
Oct 26, 2017
Should be prosecuted. If I remember correctly, there have already been a couple of cases of people dying after being deliberately coughed on like that.

The mentality that empathy and caring about the well-being of others makes you a "pussy" (as she uses as an insult in the video) is a plague on humanity. Bunch of insecure assholes trying to justify their inner self-hatred.