• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
Lol. He's such a tool. Also, BYE. No one wants you there any way

SORRY, i posted in wrong forum!

vTsmUCe.png

Last edited:

viandante

Apr 24, 2020
coachella organizers getting the drama they deserve for inviting this clown to perform in the first place

Polyh3dron

Prophet of Regret
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
so kanye is trying to cancel billie eilish huh

kanye likes cancel culture now?

also is there an easy mode for this game

gozu

Oct 27, 2017
America
Isn't Travis Scott that dude who loves killing his fans? Sounds to me like he deserves to be dissed.

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
"I will stop the show until you are okay."
"How dare you insult my friend like that!?"

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
All of the Kanye related beef gets a lot more cringey when you realize he's like in his 40s and Billie Ellish is just out of her teens

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
A 9-year-old boy died at Astroworld due to the conditions of Travis Scotts concert. If he has been slighted, he deserves it and will continue to deserve it for every year that little boy should have lived.

Last edited:

Niosai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Hate seeing performers actively handwave deaths at a concert. No way I'd ever go to a Kanye concert after seeing this. Well, this and a bunch of other stuff. But also this.

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
DLC is just Kanye as a piece of shit dressed as a clown.

Coachella can eat shit too.

Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think he's about to realize that times have changed since the Taylor Swift incident.