Lentic

Oct 27, 2017
Don't trust rich people to have strong morals, don't worship celebrities, and stop acting like Kanye ever cared about anything besides his own ego. Dude is a full blown narcissist. There's nothing deep behind his thinking.

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
Between Kanye fuckery and Jay's NFL shit the ROC is officially on the ash heap.

Kanye's is worse because he's actively creating hypebeast republicans. Some real wesker-level shit.

nded

Nov 14, 2017
The republican party also embraced the southern strategy about a hundred years later, enough time for all the cool republicans to die/defect and be replaced with shitheads. Think about how some of your favorite restaurants and businesses went to shit when new management took over; that's basically what happened to the republican party.

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
Damn... Can we ignore him now? He is always spouting some bullshit. (Even if it's technically true, it's just a bullshit thing to argue.) Also this "religion" of his, is it getting him and Kim exempt from taxes?

Jindrax

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kanye, can you stop talking shit and drop the album please? Thanks!

Glasfrut

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
So around Graduation his second album?

Yeah, around that time I think.

Yes around the time of graduation-- his third record. I don't buy it though because we got 808s, MBDTF and Yeezus after that...

Honestly, from his camp, it sounds like he had people reining in the most extreme elements. From Rhymefest's Rate the Bars video, it sounds like MBDTF was the last to balance between this aspect of Kanye's character and the "tamer" elements.

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
Whenever Kanye West posts a tweet with the picture of a notepad with an album tracklist on it, it is usually followed by some racially charged and ignorant historically based comment.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Kanye had fallen off as an MC before his mom died and he was an average MC (at best) to begin with. Graduation dropped before Donda died and there's a drop in lyricism from the first two albums.

sapien85

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Lol Republicans still talking about something the party did 150 years ago like the current people had anything to do with it.

James3D

Oct 25, 2017
Kanye made a fool of me for standing up for him for years. My family makes fun of me for having loved Kanye.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Why doesn't anybody ask him what happened in 1964?

I'm sure his friends like Common, John Legend, Talib Kweli, and others have tried talking to him/explained it if they can. Dude just fucking refuses to listen.

Talib especially on his Twitter is anti-Trump/Republican. He's constantly tweeting and discussing with individuals.

Oct 28, 2017
I'm sure his friends like Common, John Legend, Talib Kweli, and others have tried talking to him/explained it if they can. Dude just fucking refuses to listen.

Talib especially on his Twitter is anti-Trump/Republican. He's constantly tweeting and discussing with individuals.
I'm asking for someone to put him on the spot publicly and make him explain himself. It's long past due.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Shit is pretty frustrating nationally with the Botham Jean case and he has no problem cooning in public.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC

Yep. Dude has had what amounts to an ongoing intervention from multiple people on this subject. From fellow artists to intellectuals. Ain't nobody changing his mind so let him figure it out on his own or not at all. There's only so much you can reasonably do.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
Kanye had fallen off as an MC before his mom died and he was an average MC (at best) to begin with. Graduation dropped before Donda died and there's a drop in lyricism from the first two albums.

imo the 808s to Yeezus run was brilliant. i thought Yeezus would be the capstone "i'm going through shit" weird phase of his career but uh, played out differently obvs

eh whatever. it was a fun ride

Oct 25, 2017
Underground
I've long lost hope that this dumbass will "come back". Dude is too far gone. Used to be one of my favorite artists, and now I don't even listen to his music anymore.

VeryHighlander

The Fallen
May 9, 2018
Guess he felt the hype for his album was gone, better say some stupid shit out loud to get people hyped again!!

base_two

Oct 27, 2017
Some MBDTF tracks came on my shuffle playlist and he's definitely one of the best artists of our time for what he did with that album. Way beyond above anything he's done lately though. While he's still has his producing chops in tact, the rest of his music has gone to shit as of late. The Kids See Ghosts album was great, but that's largely because him and Kid Cudi have musical synergy that helped out there.

Sadly, I think he'll never truly return to form musically to where his peak was (Graduation/MBDTF/808s).

As far as his comments goes, I'm not sure his audience even takes him seriously. It's a easily debunked right wing talking point that anyone with Google or a old civil rights era politics textbook could debunk on their own.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So weird that we have gone from "George Bush doesn't care about black people" to "But the Republicans freed the slaves".

Mar 18, 2019
This being the same dude who called Bush a racist on live tv next to Mike Myers still bewilders me
That was just before Kanye got corrupted by too much fame, wealth, and power, and just before he lost his damn mind.

Kanye only cares about those tax cuts now. He just don't care about black people no more... just like Bush and Trump. Kanye has become the very thing he used to hate.

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017
That was just before Kanye got corrupted by too much fame, wealth, and power, and just before he lost his damn mind.

Kanye only cares about those tax cuts now. He just don't care about black people no more... just like Bush and Trump. Kanye has become the very thing he used to hate.

It's not even that deep or malicious, I don't think.

He's a contrarian with too much time on his hands around too many "influential" people that truly believes he's found a new level of "woke-ness." (I won't give it the dignity of calling it awareness or enlightenment.)

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
dIc1C92.gif

Chimpzy

Dec 5, 2018

Which makes him double stupid, because when it'll come down to it, Kanye will still be just an n-word in the eyes of all those rich old white bigots.