• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DSync

Oct 27, 2017
variety.com

Kanye West Declares Himself ‘New Moses,’ Says He Won’t Release New Music Till Freed From Universal and Sony/ATV Deals

Kanye West said he won't release new music till he's freed from his Universal and Sony/ATV contracts, saying he is the "new Moses."

"I'm not putting no more music out till I'm done with my contract with Sony and Universal," he tweeted. "On God … in Jesus name … come and get me." The statement was followed by an emoji of a skier.

Following that, he started going after some of his contemporaries in the music world. "I need a publicly apology from J Cole and Drake to start with immediately … I'm Nat Turner … I'm fighting for us." Later, he called himself "the new Moses."

In a tweet that he later deleted, West wrote, "I'm the 2nd richest black man in America … I need all my people with me for us to get free."

We.....forgive you....king?

(Sorry if this has been posted before)

Edit: Mods could you fix the typo please? My phone is apparently rubbish!

sappyday

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Fuck this fool and fuck his wife. Both of them combined have too many followers to allow spewing this shit.

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ
Kim made a bunch of wise decisions in her life despite sounding like a shallow air-head on TV, marrying this man was not one of them.

He went from needing help and reaching out to a prophet in less than 3 years...

Absent

Oct 26, 2017
The rapper-producer seemed to have second thoughts about identifying himself as "the second richest black man in America." He soon tweeted: "I deleted that tweet about riches… the wealth is in our love of family and our brothers and our service to God … let's rise up… let's communicate."
You need to sit down and take a breather.

Xater

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Considering I have not enjoyed anything Kanye has put out since MBDTF and he turned into an insufferable dick, I am more than comfortable with no more music from him.

KG

Banned
Oct 12, 2018
He is defining himself with how much money he has. Sounds very familiar...

EYEL1NER

Oct 26, 2017
So I'm assuming there's new music on the horizon. I mean, like Trump, every word that comes out of Kanye's mouth is complete bullshit.

iwam

Aug 7, 2019
At this point I just feel sorry for him. Mental illness is no joke, speaking as someone who's had experience with it both myself and in my family.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Kanye needs to catch up and consider himself irrelevant so we can move on.

Shiloh

Oct 25, 2017
He better walk into the Atlantic, split that shit, and then walk to Europe.

Only then will I give a damn what he thinks about race in the US.

OP
OP
DSync

DSync

Oct 27, 2017
I honestly think he started to fall off when his mother died

He hasn't recovered since...

Praxis

Sausage Tycoon
Oct 25, 2017
UK
200.gif