Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Per the Fader:
The album also featured 6ix9ine, who pled guilty to three felony accounts of sexual misconduct with a child, and deceased rapper XXXtentacion, who was accused of kidnapping and abusing his pregnant girlfriend.
Notably, he was wearing a Make America Great Again hat, which he said he has "redesigned." He said, "I changed the brim, I mean I changed the shape right here and I put positive energy into the hat."
About being the musical guest on SNL this weekend, Kanye shared that he would have preferred to have Louis C.K. host. (The disgraced comedian has admitted to being a sexual abuser.)
— He said that he would have "run, fought, or got killed" if he were a slave. (One of the new songs he previewed states multiple times "I'm giving up my slave name.")
— He incorrectly stated that there were only 800 slaves in the 1800s. (That number is closer to 3.9 million).
As part of a longer explanation about the word "artificial," read out of his pocket dictionary, he said "a woman's pussy count goes back to zero" after having any plastic surgery procedures done. This was related to the track he played with 6ix9ine.
— He described a list of people including Alex Jones and Donald Trump as "matrix-breakers." Jones is currently being removed from several platforms due to hate speech, including saying the Sandy Hook shooting was staged.
Can we get much lower?

Oct 26, 2017
giphy.gif

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
So Ye got no real buzz with kids, so he gotta hop off the backs of these new cats to stay relevant??

That's all I've been seeing here

Still sad to see your former heroes swallowed up by craziness. Worst time-line confirmed.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Alex Jones, XXX, 6ix9ine, Trump, AND Louis CK at the top of a promo run?

WHEW Candace Owens is the nuclear missile into the depths of the black community that racists have been praying for for years.

The slave name stuff sounds like a throwback to Yeezus-ERA stuff, which had similar controversy at the start ("why is Ye comparing himself to a god?") that ended up being more nuanced so.. we'll see, but hard to give Ye the benefit of the doubt at this point.

Was never a fan but what happened to this man and why did it happen so quickly.
He had a psychotic break and then Candace Owens popped into his ear right afterwards to use him as a speaker for her bullshit.

Rival

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Midlands
Quick question. If someone is acquitted of a crime (xxx in this case) do we at Resetera still associate them with the accusation as if it was fact?

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like dude is lost and looking at shit to believe in, but he doesn't want to be cookie cutter so he he wants to run with scissors, lawn darts, and a hot oven. Sounds like dude's creative tank is on E

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Quick question. If someone is acquitted of a crime (xxx in this case) do we at Resetera still associate them with the accusation as if it was fact?
XXX wasn't acquitted, charges were dropped IIRC.

He's on camera punching a woman in the head, that alone keeps him on the shitlist even if he didn't try to put a BBQ fork into a woman's vagina and all that other shit.

Alandrus Sun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ya, I gave up on Kanye. Removed him from all my playlists. This is a big YIKES. If Jay actually does Throne 2 with this man, I'll be done with his music as well

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like dude is lost and looking at shit to believe in, but he doesn't want to be cookie cutter so he he wants to run with scissors, lawn darts, and a hot oven. Sounds like dude's creative tank is on E
I can see how a person with intellectual curiosity, infinite resources, and a desire to be different could end up this way... but there's a secret sauce in there somewhere because not all rich, creative people go crazy.

Deleted member 2145

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I feel for kanye because he clearly has some mental health issues that were exacerbated by fucking around with RCs

but yeah, dude needs to shut the fuck up and go away and people need to quit supporting his ass because the beats are dope

collige

Oct 31, 2017
I expected most of the scumbaggery, but this
— As part of a longer explanation about the word "artificial," read out of his pocket dictionary, he said "a woman's pussy count goes back to zero" after having any plastic surgery procedures done. This was related to the track he played with 6ix9ine.
1ttxqm.jpg

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I used to love Kanye and I would forgive him if he ever renounced this shit

But the way he is now is 100% indefensible. He's an absolute idiot promoting trash.

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd like to reiterate my sentiment from the other thread: please don't turn this into some superiority pissing contest.

It's fine if you don't like his music, but if you come into this thread and post a variant of "Why would you ever like him in the first place? His music is terrible and he's a talentless hack", you're trying to assert your perceived superiority for being too cool for his music.

Let's not turn this thread into an exhibition of "I never liked him at all."

Oct 27, 2017
So basically kanye is still cancelled. He hasn't learned anything and has gone on record as saying he's hostile to new information because he feels like people are trying to control his thoughts. I'm 90% sure he has schizoaffective disorder.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
The 800 slaves comment is 10000000% shit he got told by Candace Owens. Breh is CONVINCED of this shit.

IDK if there's turning back at this point, he's lost the ability to self-monitor.

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Where are the trashy stans of this clown? i'm waiting for the defense force.

How fucking dumb, "positive energy" into a MAGA hat. Holy shit this man is stupid.

Mary Celeste

Oct 25, 2017
kanye west is outrageously fucking stupid. I've never been less excited for an album by an artist I've enjoyed material from before