• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

boontobias

Avenger
Apr 14, 2018
HvpZ6y9.gif

Sphinx

Nov 29, 2017
he's come a long way.

Kabal was supposed to be one of, if not the worst character in MK3, one you wouldn't ever see again, his fatalities sucked ass, it had a shit design and here we are.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm most curious about the story of this game. I wonder how it fits with MK9 and MKX and all the shenanigans that happened in those games.

Burrman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Awesome. He was my favourite when I was a kid. I remember getting into a huge scrap at the arcade because I kept beating another player with him. Those days are long gone.

Khezu

Oct 25, 2017
Considering the direction they want the game to play like, I'm not shocked Kabal can't just Kabal his way through everything like MK9.
I'm still a little sad though.

He still looks fucking cool as hell though.

-PXG-

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NJ
This game looks mind blowingly good. To think what we'll see on next-gen hardware in a few years.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's what I call inconsistency. If Capcom did something like this they would be getting some flak :P
They should have stuck to his Shaolin Monks design.

Actually I'm surprised at how similar the faces from MK9 and MK11 look.
Most all MK characters have a diverse range of designs, for better or worse.

Evilisk

Oct 25, 2017
Cool to see Kabal back. It seems they've been able to use their experiences animating Flash in Injustice 1 and 2 on Kabal (it's at least apparent with the fatality they've shown off)

Kinda sucks it looks like that Kabal is evil again after he was good in MK9 before becoming Undead

Kabal turned back to evil in the old games / original timeline too

It seems that, outside of the invasion of Earth in MK3, the writers have him placed as an evil character

he's come a long way.

Kabal was supposed to be one of, if not the worst character in MK3, one you wouldn't ever see again, his fatalities sucked ass, it had a shit design and here we are.

Really? I find that hard to believe when MK3 had Stryker (who seems more universally disliked, at least far as MK3 goes)

zeioIIDX

Banned
Nov 25, 2017
I'm so glad he got a new design, his previous one grossed me out so much...that skin was just......yuck.

Melkezadek

Oct 27, 2017
he's come a long way.

This is nonsense lol Kabal was extremely popular in MK3 and one of the best characters in the game.