• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It's a trailer so I remain unconvinced it's works in the full film but neat to see new scenes.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Ok thanks. I heard the movie was awful, is there like a directors cut that is better or something like that? Or will I have to go through 3 hours of pain either way?

The ultimate cut is a lot better.

The final act is god awful in both.

And there is one very cringe scene during the fight.

But ultimate cut is pretty alright otherwise.

Theatrical cut is a huge mess.

Zephon

Dec 10, 2017
This whole snyder cut seems like a joke gone too far. Wish it was a better or different movie but simply a different cut for the movie doesn't make the turd any better.
It's still got all the same fundamental issues.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Beyond the embarrassing take, this is going to stir the fanbase in the WORST direction.

Also the dc cartoons are literally the best DC stuff ever lol.

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
19.K likes for Snyder dissing JLU?
His fanboys are something else
NGL, makes my interest plummet

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
This whole snyder cut seems like a joke gone too far. Wish it was a better or different movie but simply a different cut for the movie doesn't make the turd any better.
It's still got all the same fundamental issues.

Not really.

Awful action, under developed characters, god awful cgi and mustache gate, on top of the worst villain ever.

These are different in this version so we'll see.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Can anyone point to Snyder dissing the JLU?

All he says is Saturday morning cartoons. To my recollection, JL was a toonami show on weeknights

Sep 28, 2018
Really uncool for a professional to comment on a leaked trailer before Snyder's panel. Snyder's "grownups" bit is small compared to the grievance done here.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I dont think he even cares about reviews. Im pretty sure he just doesn't like Mendelson. He snapped back at some false info that Mendelson tweeted out before.

I don't think anyone likes mendelson LOL

But zack gotta grow thicker skin and has to learn to stop saying everything that passes through his mind instantly.

He doesnt even mean what he just said he explained he liked the dc animation stuff in some interview.

He's just angry. I get that when critics trash everything you do you can take everything badly but still.

As someone with a huge fanbase that already has a questionable behavior, he gotta do better.

Starphanluke

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 15, 2017
Scott Mendelson sucks but jesus christ that response from Zack Snyder is just fucking stupid as hell.

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017
I've never seen the Whedon version but damn this looks cool. No idea how we are supposed to watch it in the UK so will have to see what happens with that.

Peru

Oct 26, 2017
Really uncool for a professional to comment on a leaked trailer before Snyder's panel

No it's not. No professional would care about arbitrary promotional release schedules for a trailer being slightly broken. That shit is just part of the money-making plan, why should it determine when a journalist covers footage that is out there.

Team_Feisar

Jan 16, 2018
The man knows how to cut trailers. Will be interesting to see if there is enough new material to actually, fundamentally change the underlying problems of JL.