Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Cody's texting Nick every hour on the hour with pics of best all-time gushers while Laurenitis is texting pics of Sable with sticker hands plastered on her breasts.

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
It looked like WWE Raw could be moved from TV-PG to TV-14, which would end a "PG era" of WWE Raw that has lasted since July 22, 2008.

Andrew Zarian reported that a memo went out within USA Network this morning, that briefed a change for July 18. However, Zarian says that the note was sent out prematurely, and the day has not been finalized. Fightful Select can confirm that there were conflicting messages internally at USA Network about the change. Those that we've made contact with at WWE hadn't heard of the change yet, but were looking into the move.

For those expecting a significant content adjustment might end up being disappointed. While NXT has racier content regularly, it's still rated TV-PG, and the content that airs is still up to the creator itself. Unlike MPAA for movies or ESRB for video games, cable television shows aren't required to meet a certain standard in order to retain TV-PG status, or move to TV-14 status. For instance, WWE could have very well self-rated WWE Raw at TV-PG during the Attitude Era with so oversight ramifications. However, input from the network and sponsors about the content is always taken into effect.

Thus far we haven't heard of a specific edict or direction change as it pertains to WWE's programming, and the way it's conducted. We'll let you know if that changes.

Fightful report on the WWE TV-14 stuff for those interested.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
Shame Naomi wasn't able to leverage that bloodline immunity that allows her husband to stay employed under multiple DUIs, Naomi really crossed the limit by asking for better booking huh
Should've just drank the pain away clearly

Knight613

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
Shame Naomi wasn't able to leverage that bloodline immunity that allows her husband to stay employed under multiple DUIs, Naomi really crossed the limit by asking for better booking huh
Should've just drank the pain away clearly
Well she'll probably show up somewhere before Sasha at this point since her contract expires soon (assuming no carny bullshit is pulled by WWE).

OP
OP
asmith906

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017

Speaking of wrestlers who had themes way better than they had any right to be.
B-Team could have been an awesome babyface team but WWE loves to ruin a good thing.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIaEUDzr2nw&ab_channel=PandeyBro

This is some good stuff.

View: https://twitter.com/IMPACTWRESTLING/status/1547739867873873920

LonestarZues Rivenblade
We might be heading toward Chris Sabin vs Josh vs Alex Shelley.

We got some bangers coming up

View: https://twitter.com/IMPACTWRESTLING/status/1547747582297812993

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
B-Team could have been an awesome babyface team but WWE loves to ruin a good thing.

This is some good stuff.

LonestarZues Rivenblade

Cool stuff. I still need to watch all of Against All Odds. I did finish last week's episode, though. Might have some time tomorrow to watch today's.

Sabin and Shelley still being so good is borderline unfair, but it's such a treat to watch.

OP
OP
asmith906

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
Cool stuff. I still need to watch all of Against All Odds. I did finish last week's episode, though. Might have some time tomorrow to watch today's.

Sabin and Shelley still being so good is borderline unfair, but it's such a treat to watch.
Watching Shelley in that clip I can't help but get some heelish vibes from him. We might see a heel turn soon.

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017

This is some good stuff.

LonestarZues Rivenblade

Yeah just watched it and I love Josh, but wouldn't mind Shelley finally winning the title. He deserves at least one run with the belt. Have Josh win it back at Bound for Glory.

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
Feels like Mickie's going to be done for a while. I can see her coming back for Bound for Glory

Yeah for sure. If anything they should use her to elevate someone like Gisele Shaw. She's already really good, but could definitely use the rub. Feels like we're going to get a hossette battle there also between Jordynne and Masha. Should be great.

OP
OP
asmith906

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah for sure. If anything they should use her to elevate someone like Gisele Shaw. She's already really good, but could definitely use the rub. Feels like we're going to get a hossette battle there also between Jordynne and Masha. Should be great.
Wonder if we might get Masha vs Killer Kelly first.

Main event with Bullet Club vs HnM was really good

Knight613

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
I watched the Raw show with the Yokozuna vs Lex Luger contract signing and Jim Cornette was talking about how the Japanese were hardworking, trustworthy, and honest people and he got booed for saying that when he was right lol

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
Wonder if we might get Masha vs Killer Kelly first.

Main event with Bullet Club vs HnM was really good

They really need to find something better for Ace of Bey's to do. Match was good, but they could've just had a tag team eliminator match or whatever AEW or WWE calls them. They have too many HnM 4v4 or 5v5 for my liking.

OP
OP
asmith906

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
Ole' Deaner getting a shot at Speedball 😆. Deaner is underrated so I'm sure it'll be fine.
Deaner has been impressing me lately. I always thought Jake would be the breakout single's star from that team. I imagine this is when we finally get the VBD split up.

Need that Adam Cole vs Excalibur match

View: https://twitter.com/cozysuperkick/status/1547760338430410753

View: https://twitter.com/cozysuperkick/status/1547696788626219008

Last edited:

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017

Jamie OD

Oct 27, 2017

Zarian right now.

DiAColHUcAE_WX6

GravaGravity

Oct 27, 2017

Here's my completely baseless assumption of how this went down:
1. Vince gets a bee in his bonnet about wanting to go TV-14 to capitalise on the recent controversy ratings boost, or enact some sick storyline he's keen on running.
2. The cabal of sycophants naturally go all yes men on it and start to enact things.
3. Someone who manages WWE's partners and deals tells them it would jeopardise their current deals and so everyone backs off for now.

Jamie OD

Oct 27, 2017
He also thinks the rating will just be for strong language. Doesn't sound convinced it will be for more violence or raunchy content.

data west

Oct 25, 2017
Alright look fuck WWE and their shitty ass games

but Doink came out for WWE 2K22 and when you're about to get pinned you can use your special meter to summon a second Doink and that's probably my favorite moment in gaming this year

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
Dave is one step closer to achieving his dream of being a writer for Rajah with all of the constant backtracking and base covering he's doing regarding the Io story.

Io Shirai, on Twitter, in response to last week's issue just wrote "rumors" regarding her not signing a new contract and potentially leaving. Those at NXT said last week that at the time Shirai had not signed a new contract that had been offered. They believed she was returning to Japan and Stardom now that Stardom has stronger financial backing from Bushiroad. Those close to Stardom did not indicate she was coming back, although did believe she would be moving back to Japan if she wasn't on the main roster. As noted, if she lets her contract expire without renewing she could work anywhere, whether it be Japan or the U.S., immediately.

Still, she disputed this report. She had been injured and not been used in months but has been back training at the PC lately. Those who know her from Japan said she went to WWE with the goal of making the main roster and believe she would stay with a main roster deal. We haven't heard about her signing a new deal this week after checking but there is an offer on the table and her current deal hasn't expired yet.

I would say maybe he should just ask her himself, but like...she really hates him. The fact that she actively refuted his reporting this week was just the icing on the cake, considering she's publicly shown her disdain for him during an NXT press conference as well.

Webonair

Nov 14, 2017
Dave is one step closer to achieving his dream of being a writer for Rajah with all of the constant backtracking and base covering he's doing regarding the Io story.

I would say maybe he should just ask her himself, but like...she really hates him. The fact that she actively refuted his reporting this week was just the icing on the cake, considering she's publicly shown her disdain for him during an NXT press conference as well.
This looks like all the same info that was in last week's report except I can't remember if the thing about being back training at the PC was in there. What's changed?

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

Observe this nii-san

"burns a paper copy of WON"

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
This looks like all the same info that was in last week's report except I can't remember if the thing about being back training at the PC was in there. What's changed?
Dave claimed on WOR after that initial report that she was as good as gone and had one foot out the door already, and wasn't going to sign a new deal. She called him out on that, and he acted like he never said that (he did lol). Also he neglected to mention that she would likely stay if she got a shot on the main roster. Which I'm pretty sure if that's her only real holdup, WWE will make that work out. Especially since they desperately need more credible women right now.

Webonair

Nov 14, 2017
Dave claimed on WOR after that initial report that she was as good as gone and had one foot out the door already, and wasn't going to sign a new deal. She called him out on that, and he acted like he never said that (he did lol). Also he neglected to mention that she would likely stay if she got a shot on the main roster. Which I'm pretty sure if that's her only real holdup, WWE will make that work out. Especially since they desperately need more credible women right now.
Ah ok. I was thinking about the report in last week's Observer. I hadn't caught what he said on WOR. Thanks for letting me know.

Do people expect her to stay at WWE due to her response to the rumours or do people think she's leaving anyway?

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
Ah ok. I was thinking about the report in last week's Observer. I hadn't caught what he said on WOR. Thanks for letting me know.

Do people expect her to stay at WWE due to her response to the rumours or do people think she's leaving anyway?
I mean she's made it explicitly clear in interviews her goal in WWE is to make the main roster and win titles there. If they aren't going to call her up, I see her leaving. Otherwise she'll probably stay if they give her a main roster deal.