survivor

Oct 25, 2017
OP has had its spoilers out for a while and even got an update with more detailed ones. Why can't the guy just flip few more pages and share what happened in JJK?

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
That dude has made some really convincing takes, obviously this is not one but he can immitate Gege's style well.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Sukuna: *whips out fire arrow, finally*

Literally the entire fanbase: he's about to kill Choso isn't he

Gege: yea

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
theres only been like 4 pages leaked idk kinda sus

TODO?

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Are we sure that Choso and Todo aren't the same person. Only one is permitted to exist in the story at a time, literally

It's about damn time, Gege, jesus

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
I thought the Choso moment with Yuki, ignoring all the sexist allegations, was one of the best moments in the series after Shibuya. Haven't seen the spoilers myself but if he's dead this shit is gonna be so ass to me, new levels of bad. But I'll wait and see.

harleyvwarren

Oct 31, 2022
Illinois
Not the best start to a leak night. We went from leaking the beginning and then the end, and I don't feel the Todo hype fresh off this Choso death. Damn Mya.

Mankoto

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 28, 2017
Sukuna's domain now includes shockwaves that kills all living things in the area...
Thanks Gege

Mankoto

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 28, 2017
Todo was helping Mei Mei's crows escape. So it sounds like he can still use his CT.

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
Yuki dying was fucking dumb, but I really don't agree that Choso dying makes it any more dumb. A character getting saved doesn't mean they can't die later.

And it's not like Choso died for nothing. He protected, helped and nurtured Yuji and died as a human protecting him. Outside of Nanami, it's the only appropriate and well timed death of a major character in this series

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Todo is only allowed to appear after someone precious dies in front of Yuji. It's part of his summoning ritual

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Choso dying isn't really surprising.

I've been bracing for him or Maki to die for two weeks. At least, he's given a proper send off. 😭😭😭

And apparently, this was indeed the attack what Uraume was hyping, so eat shit when it's not enough.

survivor

Oct 25, 2017
So Yuji was part of the planning of everything except this Todo swap because of soul connection????

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So Yuji was part of the planning of everything except this Todo swap because of soul connection????

That's my understanding as well, but they open up the possibility of everyone planning other things behind his back, just in case.

The crow swapping plan to explain how everyone could survive this is pretty smart tbh.

As someone who's been hoping for a Todo comeback, time to play this :

View: https://youtu.be/DWMIRTVkchs?si=ONWAfXU5XtqAfhTi

Nobara next, please. 😭

Broseph

Mar 2, 2021
damn an actually well written death. And it's so nice to see Todo again. Ngl this feels like the final fight here. Anytime Todo shows up, it feels like it's during the climax of the fight like with Mahito. Sukuna going down in 6-7 chapters??

Won

Oct 27, 2017
That explanations isn't remotely good enough at this point, but hey, I will take it.

On the Nobara side though, it is gonna be too little too late if Gege really is going there now, after all this.

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
Shouldn't Yuji and Todo just kick Sukuna's ass? The reason Sukuna used the desperation DE in the first place was because he had been weakened to the point awakened Yuji was able to thrash him

Gege gonna have to invent some bullshit to justify a CTless Sukuna not getting stomped next chapter.