• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
That design was so stupid, I didn't even notice the panty window at first 'cause I was too distracted by the rest of it.

Deleted member 52442

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
If he doesn't starve to death being sealed for eternity I guess I'm just thinking he's not breaking out. Geto put him in that thing so he could not break out and I don't see him putting another person in it to release him.

Sukunas gonna end up in that thing at the end of the series

probably not since Gege apparently doesnt know whats gonna happen to Sukuna despite knowing whats gonna happen to Itadori

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
Doesn't really change much.

Cquntnire and giving them a vagina window.

Oh god I forgot about that.

But yeah, I don't think any of the context I've seen changes much. His comment still boils down to "They don't fit my ideal preferences of what a women character should be."

Plus he immediately followed that up with another comment assuming Gege has a particular fetish because of how he writes women. Which is grade A telling on yourself.

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
If he doesn't starve to death being sealed for eternity I guess I'm just thinking he's not breaking out. Geto put him in that thing so he could not break out and I don't see him putting another person in it to release him.
Gojo said time doesn't pass in there so I assumed he wouldn't age or starve or anything

like the state he is sealed in is the state he'll be preserved in

Deleted member 7051

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sukunas gonna end up in that thing at the end of the series

probably not since Gege apparently doesnt know whats gonna happen to Sukuna despite knowing whats gonna happen to Itadori

Might mean Sukuna will successfully trick everyone into thinking there's still a finger or two for Itadori to consume before they execute him when he finally eats the twentieth.

Then it's everyone versus a fully revived Sukuna for the final battle, but he has the advantage of surprise. They'd never know what hit them until it was already too late. 🤔

Deleted member 52442

Banned
Jan 24, 2019
Might mean Sukuna will successfully trick everyone into thinking there's still a finger or two for Itadori to consume before they execute him when he finally eats the twentieth.

Then it's everyone versus a fully revived Sukuna for the final battle, but he has the advantage of surprise. They'd never know what hit them until it was already too late. 🤔

rest in peace everyone but megumi

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
Well, to be fair, Yuji feels guilty for Sukuna's rampage that took way, way more lives than Choso did. Plus, he hasn't actually seen him kill civilians. Also, yeah, it is kinds amusing.

But it will be so awkward if Gojo comes back and sees him defending Choso.
Choso ain't living long enough to see Gojo come back.

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
I wonder what Miguel's deal is.

It seems he was loyal to Geto, but since then he's been helping with the training of the dude who thwarted Geto's ambition, at the behest of the dude who killed Geto.

Like, is he really just under extreme duress all the time lol?
I really want to see Okkotsu vs Sukuna. I feel like he's the only person besides Gojo that could actually win, but he admitted he can run out of juice so he'd have to win quite quickly.
We also need to see this Hakkari fellow.

Gojo mentioned him in the same breath as Okkotsu, so he's got to be on some next level shit as well.

Last edited:

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder what Miguel's deal is.

It seems he was loyal to Geto, but since then he's been helping with the training of the dude who thwarted Geto's ambition, at the behest of the dude who killed Geto.

Like, is he really just under extreme duress all the time lol?
Well seems like other people connected with Geto joined Yuki, like Larue.

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
Geto group split is something like this:
-Larue and Miguel wanted to put Geto on top, with Geto dead go and do their own thing. Larue with Yuki presumably to help confront Tengen. Miguel we don't know.
-Mimiko and Nanako wanted to get rid of fake Geto. Both probably super dead.
-The 2 others from Volume 0 we see confront Panda and Kusakabe in Shibuya and want to continue Geto's will/get rid of non sorcerers. Not sure they have names yet (or if they will be all that important).

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
Geto group split is something like this:
-Larue and Miguel wanted to put Geto on top, with Geto dead go and do their own thing. Larue with Yuki presumably to help confront Tengen. Miguel we don't know.
-Mimiko and Nanako wanted to get rid of fake Geto. Both probably super dead.
-The 2 others from Volume 0 we see confront Panda and Kusakabe in Shibuya and want to continue Geto's will/get rid of non sorcerers. Not sure they have names yet (or if they will be all that important).
Suda Manami is the woman and the guy is Toshihisa Negi.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
Oh good, they do have names. Thanks!

Pulled the Shibuya chapter they were in up and they had some non distinct group members with them so maybe a bigger following than I realized for them.
Databook revealed it, idk JP but apparently she's older than Geto and also Geto shouldn't have called Yuuta a womanizer if you get what I mean. Idk if that's just implied or if people are making something from a random comment.

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018

Hakari was suspended for beating up one of the older higher ups. No wonder Gojo holds him in high regard.

Oct 25, 2017
Nah that was an imperfect transformation. Notice that Trunks never did it again after it failed spectacularly

Goku tells Buu specifically when he goes SSJ2, "this is a Saiyan that has ascended past a super Saiyan, or you can just call it super Saiyan 2.
True, Vegeta knew that muscle thing was a fuck up. I think my criticism was that I heard Toriyama forgot how to draw it or something. DBZ's just this weird thing to me. Everybody has this passion for it that I don't share.

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
And see the replies for clarification on the special/supreme grade 1 thing (just a translation difference).

occurrences*

Oct 25, 2017
I'm doing a rewatch and in Ep 5 Fushiguro's all mad thinking his dad is alive. I'm like, "dude your dad's dead" lol. I had no fucking idea Dagon appeared in Ep 5 and they mention fucking Yuta Okkatsu this fucking early.

Last edited:

WhiskerFrisker

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
I'm doing a rewatch and in Ep 5 Fushiguro's all mad thinking his dad is alive. I'm like, "dude your dad's dead" lol. I had no fucking idea Dagon appeared in Ep 5 and they mention fucking Yuta Okkatsu this fucking early.
Well if someone doesn't read chapter 0 (like me in the beginning) then Yuta is mentioned early on in the manga as well. Him and the third year we have yet to even see

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
Chapter 0 is a prequel series with Yuta as the main character

You're probably thinking of the flashback arc about Gojo and Geto vs megumi dad
That was his prequel appearance.

FFsPHY0.png

But yeah, the focus is on Yuta.

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
Learning about Gege's mandate to the anime team of how there shouldn't be a narrator, makes me curious about how they're gonna convey information about a couple of things in the Shibuya arc. Those things being: why Toji was reduced into a berserker murderzombie shortly after his "return" (i) and what Gojo pulled off during his Domain Expansion (ii).

The first could be done by having an extra scene of Toji wondering the streets as his mind starts slipping and he himself deduces what is going on. He's like "yeah so in conclusion, Imma fight and kill anything I meet, not that I care much" or something like that.

The second is a bit trickier. I guess you could have Gojo himself narrating his plan as he starts enacting it, but I wonder if they could just convey some key information via text flashing on-screen (like how Todo's Takada fantasy strategizing took only 0.01 seconds).

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Learning about Gege's mandate to the anime team of how there shouldn't be a narrator, makes me curious about how they're gonna convey information about a couple of things in the Shibuya arc. Those things being: why Toji was reduced into a berserker murderzombie shortly after his "return" (i) and what Gojo pulled off during his Domain Expansion (ii).

The first could be done by having an extra scene of Toji wondering the streets as his mind starts slipping and he himself deduces what is going on. He's like "yeah so in conclusion, Imma fight and kill anything I meet, not that I care much" or something like that.

The second is a bit trickier. I guess you could have Gojo himself narrating his plan as he starts enacting it, but I wonder if they could just convey some key information via text flashing on-screen (like how Todo's Takada fantasy strategizing took only 0.01 seconds).
I remember hearing about the no narrator thing but since the Cursed Tool explanation scene where I'm pretty sure they had Ijichi narrate what was in the manga, I think the mandate is more about no narration from someone who isn't an actual character, rather than no narration from someone who isn't in the scene. So presumably Ijichi could handle anything where they can't have anyone in the scene monologue.

Btw, could someone link me to where it was said that Gege requested there be no narrator? If there's some interview I missed I'd like to read it.