Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah Sukuna has constantly seemed a step ahead. I'm sure Gojo planned for mahoraga…but he's probably gonna lose.
Question is does he die? And how tf do the good guys win then?

Broseph

Mar 2, 2021
Yeah Sukuna has constantly seemed a step ahead. I'm sure Gojo planned for mahoraga…but he's probably gonna lose.
Question is does he die? And how tf do the good guys win then?
I don't think he dies and I think he still will do some damage before being defeated. I think both Gojo and Sukuna will be nerfed after the battle though. I still think they both live because Gojo's arc deals with Kenjaku and Sukuna's with Yuji so narratively I can't really see either of them dying

Syntsui

Oct 25, 2017
I think the set up here is that Sukuna has been secretly using the wheel to adapt to literally everything Gojo throws at him and now Gojo realized it and understood there's nothing left in his arsenal to deal with him.

It's over.

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think he dies and I think he still will do some damage before being defeated. I think both Gojo and Sukuna will be nerfed after the battle though. I still think they both live because Gojo's arc deals with Kenjaku and Sukuna's with Yuji so narratively I can't really see either of them dying
Yeah I hope you're right. Gege offing Gojo during Hidden Inventory would be💀.

Also have no idea how Gojo beats Mahoraga though. He seems spent. I need the ass pull.

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
Like if Mahoraga adapted to all of Gojo's techniques then…uhh…wtf does he do? Doesn't look good for my king.
Gojo_weresoback.PNG

Last edited:

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
www.resetera.com

Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 [OT] Last Train to Shibuya

Trailers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aybr_9MzKXI&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Fbeebom.com%2F&source_ve_path=MjM4NTE&feature=emb_title https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6qVieflwqs&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Fbeebom.com%2F&source_ve_path=MjM4NTE&feature=emb_title Official...

I made a season 2 OT

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
So I was reading up on this, but Gojo can still technically use his "maximum technique" right? We've seen a few people like Geto used it before.

jaekeem

Oct 27, 2017
really good theory from Reddit. If you carefully look at the last few pages, there's a lot of attention on sukuna's shadow and him baiting gojo into standing over it. CTR of mahoraga may be putting the wheel on someone to gradually weaken them, rather than adapt to strengthen mahoraga itself.

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
So the fight has been going on now for several chapters, how much longer do you guys think it will go on for? I mean it really looks like Gojo might lose in the next chapter or two unless he has a big reveal up his sleeve. All bets in on Sukuna at this point.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
So the fight has been going on now for several chapters, how much longer do you guys think it will go on for? I mean it really looks like Gojo might lose in the next chapter or two unless he has a big reveal up his sleeve. All bets in on Sukuna at this point.
3-5 imo which would be perfect. Still a lot of factors.

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
3-5 imo which would be perfect. Still a lot of factors.
I can see that.

Anyway, I still think the biggest thing is that if Gojo loses...wtf do the good guys do from there? lol. I saw theories on reddit that said that Gojo would either die or be incapacitated while separating Megumi from Sukuna but idk

jaekeem

Oct 27, 2017

I think 1-3 chapters. Apparently next chapter is a volume end, and I think right before a scheduled break. Guessing next chapter ends on a brutal cliffhanger for Gojo, chapter thereafter is Gojo turning things around, and then a final climax chapter where the fight finally ends.

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
This isn't a spoiler but do you guys consider this a different arc than the culling games? Think Gojo getting unsealed just is the start of a new arc in my mind.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
This isn't a spoiler but do you guys consider this a different arc than the culling games? Think Gojo getting unsealed just is the start of a new arc in my mind.
Most people view it like that since Kenjaku changed the rules of the Culling Game. But Shonen Jump hasn't announced the final arc yet so this might just be the climax/finale of the Culling Games.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Yes, when they show the sendai colony specifically. There was a tweet that showed the comparisons but I can't find it

convo

Oct 25, 2017
Mappa doing everything in their power to make the conclusion to this arc hurt, they are giving out so many more crumbs of the funny little interactions between characters in the episode and the extras in the OP and ED.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
The anime adding a lot of little character moments bodes well for a future culling game adaptation. Can flesh out a lot of the events with some minor but impactful additions.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
The anime adding a lot of little character moments bodes well for a future culling game adaptation. Can flesh out a lot of the events with some minor but impactful additions.
I'll take like half an episode's worth of content or more to make Yaga's death/the stuff with Kusakabe feel less like a bizarre afterthought.

Also, please write Nobara and Todo back in, thanks Mappa lol

pochi

Oct 25, 2017
Lmao some anime only watchers seeing Toji for first time and saying he's Megumi bro or Yuta lmaao.

Won

Oct 27, 2017
Episode 1 had me definitely wondering if we gonna get a complete rewrite of the military stuff, if Gege is that involved and not busy with the manga anymore at that point. Or even just straight up kill it.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so glad mappa is adding extra character shit

Culling games arc and the it's lead up would benefit a lot from it

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
The Culling Games will probably be received better in anime form. Will probably be the worst season story wise but eh.

jaekeem

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, it'll go by a lot faster, and Hakari/Kashimo and Sendai are going to be fucking amazing

jaekeem

Oct 27, 2017
It will be very bold if Gege opts to kill Gojo off while season 2 of the anime is airing. I wouldn't mind it, but it might be too risky.
something big is probably going to happen on the ep where gojo has his awakening moment v toji, which I would guess is 2-3 weeks from now, so ~2 chapters, assuming a break

people said he killed nobara in the manga when she first appeared in the anime

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island

View: https://twitter.com/GamerSupps/status/1677392048385667072?s=20

jujutsu-kaisen-cursed-energy-front-caffeine-free.png

Experience Jujutsu Kaisen's Cursed Energy collaboration with Gamer Supps—a tantalizing Raspberry Tea that awakens your senses. With its sweet raspberry aroma, each sip unveils a captivating blend of fruity and tart flavors. This elixir ignites your own cursed energy for physical and virtual adventures, empowering you to conquer any challenge. Let Cursed Energy be your companion on the journey ahead.