• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
Lol. I thought Peele was doing his Obama impression for a minute. Should be fun. Shame its being locked away on CBS all access.

Jessie

Oct 27, 2017
Where will it be streaming in Canada? Crave?

EDIT: Looks like Canada has CBS All Access. The more you know!

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
Meh. He's no Rod Serling.

I may subscribe for a month and watch a few episodes. I'm not expecting much. All Twilight Zone revivals have been trash so far. I'm not expecting this to be any different. It will never come anywhere near the quality of the original series.

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Peele embracing his role as the modern macabre/weird filmmaker is such a smart move to distance himself from the comedy stuff.

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
This is awesome. Super happy Jordan is also hosting it.

The Leewit

Oct 27, 2017
Peele has that Rod Serlingesque narration working overtime. Love it. Another bonus to subscribing to CBS All Access, besides Star Trek: Discovery and the Good Fight. Keep adding more content to CBS All Access, please.

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
Very happy for Peele, and I expect this to be good if not great, but I'd be lying if I said I was even considering trying CBS All Access (even for a month) until the whole season becomes available at least

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
Meh. He's no Rod Serling.

I may subscribe for a month and watch a few episodes. I'm not expecting much. All Twilight Zone revivals have been trash so far. I'm not expecting this to be any different. It will never come anywhere near the quality of the original series.

Black Mirror is essentially a new Twilight Zone except with a tech theme. That said there's been a lot of attempts at this, and most failed pretty hard.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Love it! I can't remember a more perfect pairing of creator and series.