Oct 25, 2017
Just sitting here thinking if Oldseph would survive Part 5 stands with Hermit Purple. Just remembered Notorious B.I.G. and fucking Babyface...yeah...he's not beating those.

Last edited:

Midramble

Force of Habit
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
So I finally got on this train and just finished parts 1 and 2 and a couple episodes into 3. I never thought I'd actually enjoy this show but I love it. 3 is so much different from 1 and 2 with the intro of stands. How long does it take to pickup steam? It's going to be hard for jotaro to be higher on my list than Joseph

Oct 25, 2017
So I finally got on this train and just finished parts 1 and 2 and a couple episodes into 3. I never thought I'd actually enjoy this show but I love it. 3 is so much different from 1 and 2 with the intro of stands. How long does it take to pickup steam? It's going to be hard for jotaro to be higher on my list than Joseph
Halfway. Gets better when they get to Egypt.

Yagi di Hoshi

Oct 25, 2017
United States
And you can watch it on ViZ's website for the anime or Hulu if you'd like legal uncensored Blu-ray footage for the remainder of Part 3

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Wut

tumblr_phjumiCvxz1sh11j9o2_540.jpg

That face when you realise you are about to drink piss
Dq9mFAOVAAAZTIC.jpg:large

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Also they did a neat little thing in the episode: Bruno took key #1, but the boat they rode on was Lagoon 02.

So ep. 6 is gonna finish up the Soft Machine encounter, than 7 and 8 are gonna be Kraftwerk with the gang meeting Trish. I think they'll expand Ep. 8 to explain about Nero and his group, that or leave it for the next encounter in ep. 9 and 10.

Last edited:

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Yoooo, they subtly referenced the Sleeping Slaves arc! What a good way to tie it to the beginning. I just hope they put it before the first King Crimson arc where it belongs

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Narancia is older than Giorno

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
is it true that fugo gets sent off on a boat because he's too op and araki doesn't know what to do with him anymore
That's the fan meme answer, but the real answer is honestly a bit more frustrating

Araki admitted that Fugo was supposed to have been a traitor, and people have pieced together that he was prooooobably supposed to be the original Green Day fight. He dropped the arc because of a rough patch in one of his friendships

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Also they did a neat little thing in the episode: Bruno took key #1, but the boat they rode on was Lagoon 02.

So ep. 6 is gonna finish up the Soft Machine encounter, than 7 and 8 are gonna be Kraftwerk with the gang meeting Trish. I think they'll expand Ep. 8 to explain about Nero and his group, that or leave it for the next encounter in ep. 9 and 10.
Also note there was a second key absent at the rental shop.

Oct 25, 2017
I don't even remember what the fuck Kraftwerk even does right now, yet that's before Man in the Mirror, which I distinctly remember for...reasons.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
i thought jorge joestar was a meme so i googled it and it's actually real and i read the synopsis and what the hell even was that

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
That's the fan meme answer, but the real answer is honestly a bit more frustrating

Araki admitted that Fugo was supposed to have been a traitor, and people have pieced together that he was prooooobably supposed to be the original Green Day fight. He dropped the arc because of a rough patch in one of his friendships

Wait this is the real reason? I mean, I've heard both but I thought both were true.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
I didn't expect the opening to change only after 15 eps. Chase feels like a disappointingly generic song honestly

Deleted member 11008

User requested account closure
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I don't know if I should only feel bad with Iggy and Avdol demise, but damn the "We are friends of justice" line was the most funny thing ever.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
Man, what the fuck is up with Josuke's saviour ? I thought it wasn't anyone special in the manga but in the anime he looks exactly like him and on top of that he's all bloody.

Makes me think Araki was plotting some weird time travel shenanigans

Oct 25, 2017
Man, what the fuck is up with Josuke's saviour ? I thought it wasn't anyone special in the manga but in the anime he looks exactly like him and on top of that he's all bloody.

Makes me think Araki was plotting some weird time travel shenanigans
Yeah that's definitely a dropped plot point. It's like he realized that shit made no sense shortly after writing it.

OP
OP
Matsukaze

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017
Some people have speculated that Araki was interested in doing something with time travel and may even have originally conceived of Bites the Dust as a means of enabling that, only to go in a different direction.

Ocarina_117

Oct 26, 2017
Googled Jorge Joestar.... the fuck.

The stuff about Jonathan's head being alive seems kinda cool. The World was meant to be Jonathan's stand?

I'm confused as hell.

The thought of 30+ Kars chilling on Mars together is funny, though.

Alimnassor

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
SO far people are raving about Part V. Everyone I know thinks it's the best JoJo yet. Why do I get the strangest feeling this part will be everyone's most liked?