Status
Not open for further replies.

MathChief

Feb 2, 2020
Elaine is an established lawyer as well, she knows AH is not fit for a witness, so she has to lead her, at least for the money Elaine has to show that she tried.

AndrewDean84

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fontana, California
Heard's lawyer is getting taken to law school right now
c5a141fe-334a-4153-92e2-e0777ebceff1_text.gif

LordRuyn

Oct 29, 2017
You gotta be trying to be this inept at forming a question.
She's not incompetent. If I had to guess the quote below is the reason she's asking these questions.

Elaine is an established lawyer as well, she knows AH is not fit for a witness, so she has to lead her, at least for the money Elaine has to show that she tried.

The relationship between those two broke down and AH throwing her lawyers under the bus repeatedly did not help.

SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017
What i wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall in the first private room AH and her lawyers are in - that fucking psychos head is going to explode lol

Dec 4, 2017
Brazil
Is there a good thread or video on this from y'all's perspective? I've seen that really long twitter "timeline" thread that claims to be unbiased but is definitely pro-Amber, and I've read some of the discussion here, but there's so much conflicting stuff around that it's hard to form an opinion. Also no I'm not going to watch the whole trial, that's way too much time.

The most damning thing I've seen for Heard is that hourlong discussion where she admits to punching him and wanting him to stay and "fight for her", which is obviously pretty bad. Having that said there's some pretty bad-sounding stuff for Depp (including testimony from people who side with her and saw her injuries) in the timeline thread.

To be clear, I am coming at this from a position of good faith. It's a complicated thing, and I don't really have enough information to form an opinion. Maybe there isn't a good video or w/e on it as it's all still developing, but it's so weird to see all of these people online that I tend to agree with be on either side of the fence on this.
This is a very long case with tons of evidence that will take time. I strongly suggest that you watch at least one of the streams without comments and judge for yourself, no comments, no clips, no tik tok or tweets.

I made a list of what happened yesterday for another user that you can check yourself while watching the stream:

Since you seem sincere about your interest in the subject I will take some of my posts about yesterday's statement to give you an idea of what was said and why people in this thread are against Amber.
I will quote myself and then explain what happened in the courtroom.
Keep in mind that I took some time to write this for you
All this is available at this link that I shared earlier for you to check and make your own conclusions

Camille, JD lawyer, made Amber answer a series of questions about JD using his rings. Amber said he is always using them, and that they are very big...

Then Camille recalls that Amber said under oath that JD beat her face vigorously many, many times, that she lost count of how many times she was beaten in the face.

After this, Camille asked why in no photo Amber recorded after such events do the ring marks appear on Amber's face.

Camille asked why Amber had no photos showing such injuries consistent with the statements, and Amber said that she had photos of these injuries, which she gave to her lawyers, but they wouldn't show them.
Camille exhibited a series of photos showing inconsistencies in Amber's statements, where she says she was beaten, had her lip cut, and nose broken, yet hours later went to some event, attended a television show, went to a movie premiere, and showed no injuries.

Camille asked more questions about the accusation that JD used cocaine and Amber began to explain how it was used and said that her sister taught JD how to snort it without leaving marks on his nose.

Camille pointed out that the photo showing a table full of cocaine could be forged since JD was not at the scene.

Camille recalled that Amber had no problem recording photos of JD "passed out drunk" and not even when he was "aggressively slamming on the cabinets," so why when she recorded him using cocaine, did he not appear in the photo?

Amber said she did not have any marks or bruises in such photos because she used make-up and ice. Keep in mind that she described an extreme level of violence. At one point, after Camille showed in photo after photo that Amber's nose looked perfectly fine, Amber started saying that maybe it really wasn't broken. That she felt as if it was.

About the donation:
"For a moment Camille was rigidly stuck in "pledge vs donation", and Amber started to lie saying she never conclude because JD sued her and she needed the money.
Then the other lawyers gave a note to Camille, and she used that to remember to the court that there was a gap of 13 months between the moment Amber got the money and "pledge" the donation and the date JD filed the lawsuit against Amber.

That was amazing because it was a new lie being caught live. This is why I made jokes about the incredible healing factor and precognition that Amber showed in this courtroom."

www.resetera.com

Johnny Depp v Amber Heard's defamation trial is underway [UPDATE: Verdict reached. Johnny Depp won.]

Since you seem sincere about your interest in the subject I will take some of my posts about yesterday's statement to give you an idea of what was said and why people in this thread are against Amber. I will quote myself and then explain what happened in the courtroom. Keep in mind that I took...

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
I feel like the word "cringe" is misused often, but seeing this lawyer struggle to ask questions is true cringe in my opinion.

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
I'm a couple minutes behind while Elaine and Vasquez are at the judge's bench, but it looks like a lot of folks in the gallery are laughing? Is Elaine crashing that hard?

TheCrazyGuru

Mar 29, 2021
How can anyone believe anything that Amber Heard says? Everyone else is lying even police officers or unbiased people except for Amber according to her.

I wonder if Amber's sister is going to be brought in as a witness?

PaladinCharge

Nov 17, 2017
This is a very long case with tons of evidence that will take time. I strongly suggest that you watch at least one of the streams without comments and judge for yourself, no comments, no clips, no tik tok or tweets.

I made a list of what happened yesterday for another user that you can check yourself while watching the stream:

www.resetera.com

Johnny Depp v Amber Heard's defamation trial is underway [UPDATE: Verdict reached. Johnny Depp won.]

Since you seem sincere about your interest in the subject I will take some of my posts about yesterday's statement to give you an idea of what was said and why people in this thread are against Amber. I will quote myself and then explain what happened in the courtroom. Keep in mind that I took...

Appreciate it, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.