• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
For Amber and her constant juror eye contact I think it makes sense. I'm not a lawyer or an expert in law but based on some of the readings I've done on court room psychology (it was 100% for this case I ain't even gonna pretend I was interested in it before this trial lol) it's a semi recommended strategy to make eye contact with the jury when possible. As it can help establish a connection with them.

But Amber might be crossing the boundary of too much eye contact in this trial if that makes sense lol. Also the reason I said semi is I saw it mostly in references to things at tourneys should do. But it was also lightly recommended for their clients as well.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
johnny's lawyers seem so happy and relaxed
i would love a stream showing Amber's team
9iWy.gif

dakun

Oct 28, 2017
Amber is like a witness for JD.
why would i be scared? she asks seriously after claiming being abused and scared

ColdSun

Together, we are strangers
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
What kind of smoker leaves an unsmoked cig in an ashtray prior to smoking.... just for future use?

Mopr3me

Banned
Jan 10, 2022
Wait she took the cabinet video on her iPad?! iPad?! That huge thing?! She thought he wouldn't notice?? Hahaha what.

Dec 4, 2017
Brazil
in her defense, it is easier to record someone sleeping
good that they immediately gave an example of JD being filmed while being "aggressive"
They know what they are doing (not that there are any doubt)

Status
Not open for further replies.